RC's ROLL CALL :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC's ROLL CALL :)

Just wanted to let a few people know I?ve been thinking a lot about them and do hope you are all doing well. The holidays are an extremely tough time of year and I?m not just referring to avoidance of alcohol. I list you in no particular order of concern or preference?you are all in my heart!

Belle, K9, Oi, Techie, Willofrond(I did see your recent post), CocoNutter, Trucker, Gent, TWO, Techie, New Creation, KatieB, Goldie and Canadian Girl(especially) please forgive me for not replying as promised.

If others come to mind I will come back and edit this post with apologies. I hope that no one feels singled out. I truly just want you to know that your struggles have touched me and I wish you all the best. xox

If anyone cares to add their own roll call, go right ahead. :h

And A Happy New Year to All! May it see us all continue our growth.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

RC's ROLL CALL

I love ya Lady, and your concerns for others means alot!! I hope you are doing great as well!!

So looking forward to putting this year behind and the opportunity to start a fresh. This year has been interesting to say the least. I've had some success but not enough. I want more success that is. Thats my wish!! MUCH SUCCESS to everyone here!!!

Please noone take my absense from the boards as anything personal. Its my battles I fight and my demons I have to chase down. I check in almost daily.

I hope everyone on R.C.s list is doing good. I miss K-9 too, and hope that girl is happy and hope she shows back up, in her own time.

God Bless,

Overit
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

Awwwww. What a sweetie you are!

Happy New Year, one and all!:day5:
      "Kinda brainy, but with no common sense..." by permission of Anotherday

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

I miss K-9 and Choochie. If y'all are out the Shout Out we miss you!
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

oh and madmans! Come out come out where ever you are!
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

Riding Cedars Happy New Year and thanks for your concern, it means a lot. It's hard to believe Jan 7th will be 7 months for me and I'm feeling great!! I have my ups and downs, but more ups latley. I hope you have a great New Years Eve and AWESOME 2011!!

Two

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

Happy New Year RC. I'm ringing cedars in the new year at Stowe, VT. My muscles are aching so the skiing was good. Hope the new year finds you renewed, focused and ready to kick some serious ass. Love John xoxo
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

RC, you are a darling. I'm missing K9 and Choochie, too.
                Well, a new year lies in front of us free of mistakes so far. I have 28 AF days under my belt already and plan on keeping it that way from now on. I was sitting out in the patio this morning reflecting on the joys of being sober, and there's no better feeling in the world. It is my wish that everyone here at MWO may find the same peace and happiness that I've found.
                :h Mish :h
                sigpic
                Never give up...
                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                Only in a world of speculation.
                What might have been and what has been
                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

Hey RC - me too! I need to be in your heart as well - love and hugs to you - and I wish you ALL the best for a wonderful, healthy wealthy Sober 2011. Love you Flower!!

Hugs, Sun XXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

happy new year everyone x
                    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

Happy New Year to all!
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

I miss K9, and I was missing Over it...BUT SHE's back...YAY!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

RC's ROLL CALL

You are all wonderful people! Didn't mean to mention you twice there Techie. oops.
                          Yes let's all get brutally honest with ourselves and kick some al ass this year wherever you we are in our journeys. Congrats to those who are winning and wishing you continued success! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                          X