I am drunk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am drunk!

Posted when drunk...not a good idea. So sorry.

I am drunk!

Bon,

We will all be here tomorrow.
    Some of us, myself included have been here for serveral years. We are happy to talk to you & listen to you. Posting when you are drinking is not a good idea. Please get rid of the alcohol, drink some water, get some rest then come back again.

I will be happy to talk to you when you are not drinking.
    Be well!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I am drunk!

We're alway's around Bon. Try to drink some water and get some rest. Hope to see you around here and get to know you. You've stumbled on a great place, like i did, full of lot's of people like you and me, and useful info/education.

Best wishes, Greg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I am drunk!

Hi Bon - there is always someone here 24/7
        You can post what you like, how you are feeling and if you have any questions.
        The accumulative knowledge here is vast and you will get amazing advice.
        I hope you come back tomorrow and let us know how you are doing.
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

I am drunk!

Bon, I hope you do check back in when you are clear-headed. We will be here. There's a lot of support to be found on this forum. Sorry you are feeling so low. Like others have said, drink lots of water and get some rest.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I am drunk!

Hi Bon, I agree with Neva Eva. You have loads and loads of support here. If your life is fucked up, wallowing in that kind of morose thinking/drinking just makes it worse. Ease up, get the alcohol out of your system, rest and seek out tangible plans and advice. Come back and post often. j
            Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

I am drunk!

Hi Bon,

I am here, and I am praying for you. I know it is difficult, but no one is going away.

Your failure is what we all know and understand. But it is up to us all to find a way out.

Find your way out. You know you don't want this. Just because you are drunk now doesn't mean you need to keep drinking. Just because you're drunk now doesn't mean you can't quit now, so quit before you do something even worse in your drunkenness.

We're here and we get it. We've been there. But we're rooting for you, because we know all the dangers. Fight, fight, fight. Come here and continue to fight. Never give up. I'll be praying.

Comment

I am drunk!

Welcome Bon. I look forward to getting to know you. Please keep posting!
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I am drunk!

Hey, there, Bon.

Now, it's impossible for us to tell you what you need. If your feelings about your group are as such, then yes, it may be a good idea to continue searching. I stumbled over the same tangle a million times, in broad daylight, and eventually I decided to search for a new path. I'm far from the end, and the path is not clearly signposted, but I've found it at least a nice change of scenery.

Your life will get better. I guarantee it. It's not even an "if you want it to;" of course you do, and there is a limit to what one can suffer. Eventually the suffering is more work than actually getting better. In my experience, attitude is what makes the difference. So please, don't beat yourself up. Pick your head up and march on, my friend.

Comment

I am drunk!

Its new years eve hun. Its a difficult time. Don't worry get some sleep it will ok.

Comment

I am drunk!

Bon,
                      I've been here several years and will be here tomorrow.
                      Take care of yourself.
                      Love and Peace,
                      Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

I am drunk!

I have no idea what happened, so sorry....I hope I can still chat here. If not let me know.

Comment

I am drunk!

Bon, It is good to see you back and feeling better....of course we are happy to have you here....we all know that this is a journey and we all have ups and downs, particularly in the early days. Stick with us and we will be here to support you!

Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Sober New Year!
                          Kate
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I am drunk!

Bon-you are very welcome here. If you have stopped drinking hop into chat-they will take you into the new year with a laugh and offers of help. I may pop in for a little bit later on tonite. At any rate we will all be here tomorrow. Drink some lemon water, rest and forgive yourself. It's a new year in just a few short hours!!

:l
                            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                            X