Big day tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big day tomorrow

Day 60 AF. Believe me, if I can do this then so can you. I am weak willed, a worrier, and a pessimist by nature. MWO has supported me through two months of coming to terms with a different way of living. KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!! I don't want words of congratulation. I have not posted this to seek praise to boost my ego. I have posted this to say thank you and to show others what can achieved with the help of the good souls herein. I thank you all from the very heart of my bottom
    Last drink 6th September 2013

Big day tomorrow

Thanks softy.I am the same level as you.(63)Someone said that day 30 60 90 were relapse points and it is a little harder this week.Your post has boosted me.Thanks again.
    I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Big day tomorrow

:wd::wd: Softy & coalfire!!!!
      I am very happy for both of you & wish you continued success!

Feels good, doesn't it?
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Big day tomorrow

ah Softy. You know I am snapping at your heels, how awesome is it to be able to say you are sober for all that time! Posting this is EXACTLY the right thing to do to encourage others and show it really is possible. And i know you don't want a pat on the back, but you are getting one anyway! You too coal!!!! :H

Comment

Big day tomorrow

Bravo Softy.....heart of your bottom?? Too cute
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Big day tomorrow

Hello All,

Softy, congratulations. I read something that Lav said that really made sense to me. Once she decided to stop drinking, modding was not an option, and once she changed her mind-set that was it. AL was no longer an option. (Lav, sorry I am paraphrasing, so correct me if I misquoted!) Anyway, what really hit me ws that AF is a mind set. I wish for you that you keep that mind set!

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Big day tomorrow

Well done all.
              Lets not kid ourselves, it IS tough at times.
              The cravings in the early days can be trying.
              But it CAN be done, and it will probably be the best decision you have ever made to live SOBER.
              It certainly is mine, my dark days are gone.
              I wake up every morning now looking forward to the day ahead. I am only 80 ish days sober, this is how soon your life can be turned around if you quit alcohol.
              I DO realise I have to still work on being AF, but its getting easier by the way.

Hope all our well.

Damo in Dublin
              Still trying !!!
              AF 25th June2014

Comment

Big day tomorrow

Congrats!

I am thrilled for you both. My last relapse happened at 35 days. It is much scarier this time since I made it that far last time. I pray for you both that you can continue with your plan and remain AF. I am on day 4 today. One day, I too will be on day 60 AF!
                Taking it one day at a time! Lord, I seek your will for my life.

:new:

Comment

Big day tomorrow

Hurray, Softy and others! A true inspiration, y'all are. Day 30 and holdin' on here...it CAN be done.
                  Jane Jane

Comment

Big day tomorrow

I just love these kind of post !! such good news all the differant figures 17 days for and rising. I agree with Lav I tried modding for ages but af is definatley a mind set there is no shall I shant I involved takes the pressure off. Well done all of us

Comment

Big day tomorrow

I had a drink to celebrate 60

A big glass of diet Pepsi. Day 61 today. I now class myself as an Angler again rather than a Drinker. That does make me feel good.:thanks::h KEEP ON KEEPING ON!
                      Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Big day tomorrow

Congratulations Softy, you are an inspiration x

Comment

Working...
                        X