The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear !
    It's july.....are we ready to blast it the right WAY
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't judge and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""... AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times

[/FONT
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

You are the warrior of warriors Rog! I'm trying and always wishing warrior strength to ... those who need it....
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thank you, T-baby. I left a forwarding address on the June thread.

A couple of pics from Bird and fam visit.......

Bird's 2 girls look like twins, and they both look like her. 3 absolutely gorgeous girls!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You are all gorgeous! Takes one to know one...some one knows--Vicki knows how it is. I know too--but I'm considered a wild wanker..

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

nice pics rubes

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Lovely to see the pics - your girls are gorgeous Bird! Thanks for the pictures Ruby. This thread feels all discombobulated right now for some reason or other. Hope it gets to feeling right soon! Thanks for starting the July thread Rog - I need to catch up on the June one probably though. I don't work until 8.00 tomorrow - yeh - I get a lie-in tomorrow!

Hugs to all,

love, Sun XXX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

These are 2 pics I took of the base and the remains of the tower used in 1970 by Karl Wallenda, of the Flying Wallendas, when he walked a tightrope across across Tallulah Gorge (go figure what people do for kicks, huh?? :H) I couldn't even get close to the iron fence on the overlook!

Wallenda on his walk, 41 years ago...........

sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Its all about me Sunny

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Thanks for the thread Roger.

Love the pics Rubes.

Hi Sunni & RC. :h
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning everyone, and Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canucks. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I am officially on Holidays, high five ! I am pretty excited.

Sunshine, yes we are staying around for most of the summer. We do have a trip to Toronto, Montreal and Quebec planned, should be fun. For now, yes, we are staying put, and I agree with you, it is great. I would love some book selections if you have any recommendations, I am always looking for a good read.
                    Ruby, great pics.
                    Melissa, hang in there, you are doing great. Keep adding those days together.
                    Ringing, I am very happy for you. It sounds like you are in a really good place. Like you, I have to think that the really hard times are what helped me to stop drinking, and start practicing the habits that build the character and person that I am and want to be. I am glad you said all the mushy stuff, it is important.

Take care everyone,
                    Hill
                    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

you touched my heart once again Hill--Happy Canada Day my friend!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

144?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good Morning Hill and RC - RC - you are up early today! Hope you are feeling good? Hill - I am happy to suggest titles but what is the general type of book you like? Ruby - Can't imagine wanting to tightrope walk over anything like a gorge!! Crazy!! Hi Nora!! So good to see you here again, posting back with us more often.

Good Morning to everyone else when they get here - I am off to work...... today is going to be a scorcher here.

Hugs to all, Sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
                            Something is going on and it is one of the guys at work is moving and wants to rent me his house cheap I'm talkin 4 br furnished 375. Well its still way more than I'm payin here. The kids want to move out of this little place and one said I could keep her allowance if we'd move. I love my place here out in the country with all the wildlife and very quiet so having a real tough time deciding what to do. It breaks my heart to think of leaving this place, but the kids...damn damn I'm goin nuts here

Comment

Happy Independence Day America...........(4th of July) ! July is here already......another month for us gear jammers to get in gear ! Ha! Keep Jamin' man ! Ha! Tony.
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X