Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get no Baclofen!

Hello everyone,

Have been a bit of a lurker, but have read with great interest all the info about Baclofen.

Have also read Dr A's book and decided i would like to give this baclofen a go.

However..... as I am a teacher in a very small town, I didn't want to go into the surgery and out myself as someone with a drink problem (I teach my GP's kids, not the info you want a pushy parent to get hold of really!)

So, I decided to be very sneaky and concoct some story about getting bad leg cramps and that I'd read up that Baclofen can be great for leg cramps (I'd read this was true on t'internet!). The doctor goes and prescribes me quinine instead. Foiled!

I have no idea where else I can get this stuff in the UK. Is there anyone from England who orders it from somewhere? If so, could you let me know where?

Thanks a lot

Can't get no Baclofen!

You can order it online. There are a few trusted websites. Imo your best bet is | medical and pharmaceutical articles at goldpharma as they are based in the EU and your order will come from Greece/Spain or Germany. The Vioridon brand (from Greece) work out the cheapest per 10mg pill (which is best to start with) if you buy 10 boxes at once. It will seem expensive compared to NHS prescriptions (about ?85) but should do you for months if you titrate up slowly.

If you are going to go down this route always, always have a back-up amount that will carry you through several months if your next order gets delayed, as baclofen withdrawal is severe and dangerous. So if you find the baclofen helpful get ready to order a follow up batch as soon as possible. You can also consider buying a larger supply at that point by choosing a brand like Baclofen AWD (from Germany) who sell 25mg tablets. Ten boxes of this is cheaper per mg than the Vioridon but is an expensive purchase (?360) because it's a significantly bigger amount, (5000mg v 25000mg).

Comment

Can't get no Baclofen!

Hi mycall, I buy mine from 4RX.COM: Your Online Source For Affordable Generic Medications It's the real deal (you need to watch out for dodgy on-line chemists) and delivery is consistent to the UK. They also deliver in unmarked envelopes so the postie can't gossip about what you're getting and the Customs can't grab it and charge you import duty.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Can't get no Baclofen!

Thanks a lot you two,

Very, very helpful. It does seem like one heck of an outlay, but cheaper than my nightly bottle of Pinot G

Great to get personal recommendations. As you say, some very dodgy online outfits around

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X