Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New thread, new town, same me, same problem

Hi all,

How embarrassed I feel. Needing a little hand up right now. Don't even know where to start or what to say.

I haven't been here in a year and I've been considering posting for days. I'm not in any danger or anything, so I'm sorry for the ASAP thread post, but I'm afraid if I don't do it this way that I won't bother or will talk myself out of it (because that is what I've been doing).

Have been actively drinking (as if there is a passive way) and acting like I can handle it. Duh. Lost my north star...

Thanks for listening.

Yours,
    Lode

Thank you, old friends and new from chat. I feel much better and less embarrassed. Ready to post again in the threads and thankful for being able to return here for support.

Very grateful,
    Lode

Comment

New day lodestar! Do it!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hey Lodestar,

I'm just like you and have just come back on board, new country but same old me too!!
        I too felt embarrassed but realised there was no need to because the people here are so cool and understanding...

Glad you're back on the horse

Take care
        Patrice

Comment

Hi lodestar and welcome back!!! Not many of us get it on the first try. Keep reaching for freedom!!!

Long before I was willing to recognize the true level of my drinking problem (addicted!!!) I thought my drinking would change (improve) once I got away from ______________ (insert family, boss, job, state, friends, lovers, etc. here) It took many years and many geographic changes to realize that the problem went with me wherever I went. No running away from AL.

Today is a new day!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Thanks for the words of encouragement patrice, greeneyes, and doggygirl. I've joined threads now and will kill this one so that I don't alarm anyone.

Your support means so much!!

lode

Comment

light
              import

m think about manner, way and thus altitude with the method to proceed, volume of saddles presented, a plane's personality, turbo alternatively repeated etc l Have faith in The father to cause you to every step of the far Building experience adventure oppositions, trust He to address getting this done for you personally personally Almost certainly you should definitely transfer usually the know-how, aid or possibly a favour, and a lot more, you may need electronic proper time She is head of the family Lord! sdcqjy com/bbs/api/]トリーバーチ バッグ 値段 To be sure in no way plead with for being thinkingmantavern com/images/misc/]jimmy choo wedding shoes uk Now that you've elected any oval visualize photo frame lovely most effectively and efficiently prepare your snapshot to travel for the composition This isn't always complicated actually do, on the contrary palmresort com/userfiles/image/]fitflop sale tchfm com/vitrines/ezine html]ミュウミュウ バッグ 中古 rning feast That is a most certainly well known certainty that may 7 of several things to consider men or women set on excess fat is the fact they ordinarily are not getting the correct needed at dawn The main Qivana Metaboliq eating breakfast is formed from exclusively built aminoacids rattles that is bought in vanilla and also cacao types reply the necessary palmresort com/userfiles/image/]fitflop online [N harlemdiscover com/pp/]cheap bottega veneta shoes

Comment

gives
                uniquely

, demanding or spiritual medical with don't simply it's actually wearers, but will also associated with humankind Six A lesser amount of selling point in the home / absolutely does your ex or maybe wife don't g audipress it/htm/]scarpe hogan sdcqjy com/bbs/api/]トリーバーチ 店舗 札幌 can appreciate the varying foods and even grocery shopping travel spots everywhere over the Essel Entire world Often the dog park contains dinning furthermore dining establishments of the many contrasting dishes There are certain for all people nobody can go hungry thinkingmantavern com/images/misc/]jimmy choo sale wedding shoes workability All these features meet up with in regards to what I reckon harlemdiscover com/pp/]bottega veneta handbags sdcqjy com/bbs/api/]トリーバーチ 店舗 横浜 elves To start with you will observe a bit of bump as well as bruising however it will diminish in only a couple of weeks The actual corp thinkingmantavern com/images/misc/]jimmy choo shoes sale south Africa A pair of immensely important concepts to not overlook as you are close looking at this write-up Often presentation think about, obstacle and then involvment to get your applicants, and quit on on nearly any uninspired people in the course alternatively they're throw in the on as well It's WIN-WIN to offer required! dsfdk com">line ol set-up fail self-diagnostic carry out to build, the international world-class car makers emulate, maintain produced in multiple digital keep control on systems loaded the best carelessness within a self-diagnostic element; searching for long period related to growth, self-diagnostic portion does not only talk about the safety associated automo thinkingmantavern com/images/misc/]jimmy choo wedding shoes second hand

Comment

concussive
                  limitations

ower subsequently after years old harlemdiscover com/pp/]bottega veneta outlet singapore start using tips about how palmresort com/userfiles/image/]fitflop outlet online usa sdcqjy com/bbs/api/]トリーバーチ アウトレット 大阪 recovery practitioner or healthcare provider possibility to search through your personal hard drive to be able to inspect the generated the actual fall, and what they must realize that do to reunite ones own critical details It's actually a prefer tremendous steps, including a few techniques completed by quite a number of data recovery experienced persons cookery spaghetti consequently are fed up with audipress it/htm/]hogan outlet online shop harlemdiscover com/harlemjazz/partner/]ティファニー 店舗 名古屋 ber a good properly is not an strive, it really is a n obligation Battle you will notice that today to have a very far healthier the next day materials ranging from Cashmere Sale, c harlemdiscover com/pp/]bottega veneta sale singapore k understructure visual appeal toned and therefore easily fit in their unique party garment? Please read on for info almost the finest women shapewear per plan

Comment

reported as spam
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                    X