Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Just another flying visit

Still abstaining and very happy, my life has changed drastically and for the better .... just stay positive and you will come out the other end of the tunnel ..... :h

I have 4 years and 7 months and thanks to being on here for kick starting me into my original abstention, a 30 day challenge lead to 60, then 90 and so the story goes

Never give up giving up xx
    :thumbs:
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Hi

Heavenly;1205193 wrote: Just another flying visit

Still abstaining and very happy, my life has changed drastically and for the better .... just stay positive and you will come out the other end of the tunnel ..... :h

I have 4 years and 7 months and thanks to being on here for kick starting me into my original abstention, a 30 day challenge lead to 60, then 90 and so the story goes

Grats on that long AF! :goodjob:

This part sounds VERY familiar: I have 4 years and 7 months and thanks to being on here for kick starting me into my original abstention, a 30 day challenge lead to 60, then 90 and so the story goes
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hi

Heavenly, good to hear from someone who has made it through. It is nice for us to see. Thanks for popping back in.
      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hi

Heavenly;1205193 wrote: Just another flying visit

Hi heavenly lovely to hear from you and extra lovely to see your doing so well and keeping good, delighted for you. 1/30/60/90 way to go

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi

AWESOME!!!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hi

Great to hear from you Heavenly, you were instrumental to me for quitting the fags! Cannot thank you enough for that xxx

Congratulations on your new life xx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi

Good to see you heavenly! I'm so glad things are going well for you. I remember a 30 or 60 day thread...I think it's the one you are talking about. Good for you sticking it out.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi

Heavenly, thanks for posting! Happy for you!

Comment

Hi

Thanks for checking in. You are an inspiration to me and to others!

Congratulations on your AF life! I agree. Having an AF life is so much better.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hi

nicely done my dear friend sending big hgugs and a very big missing you cyber kiss
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi

So glad life is going well for you my friend!
                      Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Hi

Hi all, time flies when you are having fun, reached my 5 year milestone yesterday 29th April 2012. I never imagined the day would come, but there you go, if I can do it so can you xx
                        ?We are one another's angels?
                        Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Hi

Hi Heavenly, my friend!

So very happy to hear that you are still loving your AF life! Five Years!!! Woo Hoo!! Huge Congratulations to You!

Much Continued Happiness and Joy to YOU!!
                          Kate:l :h
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hi

Awwhhhh Well done!! good to see you!

Coming up for my 2 years off the fags, you helped so much with that, I won't forget it xx

Best of luck x
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi

Lovely to hear from you, Heavenly ...great going on the sober life ...it is the best life once we really understand

Comment

Working...
                              X