Test :goodjob:

Comment

Test

test :H:H :goodjob:

Comment

Test

https://www.mywayout.org/community/477897-post13.html

Gratitude vs. deprivation post.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Test

Thanks G! That was a great write up by WIP, and thank you as well, WOW what a piece.

Wifey is trying to kick the cigs, Ive been "trying" to convey this message to her, but I dont think I said it quite this eloquent.

I am still amazed at how helpful this board and its members can be. :goodjob:

Stay strong all, you CAN do it
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Test

Pictures by gforcej - Photobucket

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Test

Comment

Test

Comment

Test

I like your goal structure in your sig

Comment

Test

Nelz;1279047 wrote: Thanks G! That was a great write up by WIP, and thank you as well, WOW what a piece.

Wifey is trying to kick the cigs, Ive been "trying" to convey this message to her, but I dont think I said it quite this eloquent.

I am still amazed at how helpful this board and its members can be. :goodjob:

Stay strong all, you CAN do it
                    No worries Nelz.

WIP was a great contributor here, and sober when she moved on. I'm sure she is active on other forums out there, and they would be lucky to have her around. Page 1 of the toolbox is a beauty, as is that whole thread. Best wishes to you and your Missus.

Big thanks to Bama John for this test thread. :H Hope you're well buddy.

Comment

Test

Untitled Document

Comment

Test

Rational Recovery from alcoholism, drug addiction, non AA, crank, meth

Interesting reading, and an alternative approach to the 12 step method, which is a useful approach too.

Comment

Test

Just practicing adding photos. It's been awhile since I've done it.
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Test

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1339929546
                            me too im just testing
                            :dancin: enguin:
                            starting over

Comment

Test

just testing
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X