Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garlic Broth even Det would approve of

1. To veg stock, add evoo, garlic, bay leaf, thyme, sage

2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 min. Add salt to taste

Strain and serve, add parsley if desired.
    Enlightened by MWO

a hearty approval my dear! sounds warming, healthy and wonderful. and just the ticket for questionable breath
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Aaron;1435086 wrote: Some basic and easy exercises for 6 pack abs are leg lifts, the plank, and the crunch, this is best way to loss weight and fat from body, i personally do morning walk daily...
      Bugger off Aaron!
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

hehehe, i read the title as "garlic breath even det would approve of"
        10-06-2012

Comment

Det always approves of garlic breath.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I still have fresh garlic from the garden and use it in everything including making stock from chicken, turkey or beef bones and veggies. Just add a glug (I KNOW that you know what that is) ;o) of Bragg's vinegar and cook in crock pot overnight....... I can mine but you can freeze as well!
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

sounds great!!!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I make my own veggie broth from pieces of veg that I trim off from other times. For example, when I steam fresh broccoli and I cut off the stems, I don't throw the stems away. I put them in the freezer for when I need more veggie broth. I save everything - carrot tops, potato skins, celery ends, etc. The only thing I don't really save is lettuce leaves and onion 'paper'.

When I make the veggie broth I add some onion and fresh veg, depending on what I have frozen. If there's not a lot of carrots in there, I add some, etc. Add salt, pepper, and some herbs and voila.
                Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

yummy
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Siren - that sounds great! I'm going to try it.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora - beware! It stinks like you would not believe! But it does turn out very yummy.
                      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X