Favorite restaurant/food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite restaurant/food

Hi am going to my first vegetarian restaurant tonite. Just trying something new. But my favorite restauant has a beautiful view looking over a magnificent lake and serves up some fine seafood and has an awesome brunch. Whats your favorite restaurant/food??????

Favorite restaurant/food

Anywhere that serves a good sushi. Hate to admit it, but that was one of my favorite things about Hawaii!!
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Personally I like to go to out of the way places. The chains, Outback, Red Lobster ect dont really do it for me. Sometimes the hole in the wall joints serve some of the best food around. Like Ezells chicken in Seattle. And since my family is moving to Maui in May, i`m sure we can find lots of local grinds there. Cheaper too.

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Seafood is what I look for when I go out...but lately, I really do not care much for going out. Not sure why, we used to go all the time, maybe cause I've gotten in to cooking things my self and I enjoy that.

Athlete: I love raw oysters but have not gotten into the sushi thing...I always read so many warnings about what can go bad with it....

So what do you like about it?
        Control the Mind

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Wasabi!! is what I love with the ginger slices . . the fish and seaweed just melt in your mouth with those wonderful flavors!

Seafood has always been one of my favorites. At home or out.

One of my favorite local restaurants is an East Indian place. They have an incredible spinach dish there.

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

My favourite restaurant is 'San Remos' in Victoria, BC! It has the BEST greek food ever!

I am also a HUGE fan of East Indian Food and Sushi.

At the moment I am totally craving - RIBS!! (I need to go eat!) All cleaning and no eating. Starved....

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Sushi, sushi, and sushi. My favorite place is a little hole in the wall place here in Seattle. To me there is nothing better in the world than good sushi........
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

There is a little Hare Krishna joint on the "k" road near where I live that does a fabbity fab vegetarian curry platter.
                A few mixed veg dishes, plus breads, chutney and an Indian pud....all for $5:00!!!!!!!!!!!
                Now THAT is a dinner!!!!!

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Aside from my own kitchen (I'm not conceited) I love Japanese and especially sushi in any shape or form. Yes Mary, we could just sit and eat Wasabi and pickled ginger until the tears drip off our chins. We have that tiny little place in the north end of Toronto. They know us by now really well and bend over backwards to titillate our palate with all these special little freebees. I always come out of there stuffed to the hilt.
                  L.
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Hey! Am I the only one who ACTUALLY mentioned the name of a restaurant?? Oh well, good publicity for them if any of you should come to Beautiful Victoria some day....

HOWEVER... if we aren't allowed to name names here, please let me know and I will EDIT it. Thanks!!!!

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

My hips don't lie.

I love Mexican food!
                      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

You are all making me hungry!!!

Control the Mind

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

LOL Rocky! I just watched that fella on "Play with me Sesame" I certainly could use a cookie right about now.

Darn I don't have any....

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Well my favourite food is turkish,

We have a fabulous restaurant in 'sutton' (really tiny village) called Eefes, it is fabulous.....

Anyone have favourites in Florida? as most of you know i'm going there in 11 days :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Favorite restaurant/food

Sushi sushi & oh did I mention sushi! Finally getting a sushi restaurant in my little town.Happy!!! don't have to drive 45 minutes for it anymore. I did notice a lot of us drinkers like sushi is it because it always taste so good with an ice cold Saporo? HMMM.... Also if you haven't tried them there is a wasabi/soy flavored almond. GOOOOOD!! by the way I just got my 72 year old mom to try sushi last year(she hates to admit she likes it) but can't get her to go to sushi bar because it's a "bar" to funny

Comment

Working...
                              X