Ok, day 1.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, day 1.........

Just found this site, very helpful, not getting much done at work this morning though - I'm glad this site supports moderation.

I am 35 years old, and have always enjoyed a few cold beers after work, then about 2 years ago, I lost a lot of weight and got real healthy... I started craving the relaxed feeling that my few beers a night would give me but did NOT want the calories of 3-4 beers so I started having one shot of vodka then just sipping one lite beer, well that grew outta hand.......... So what I really want to do is just get back to my couple a beers a night and give up the liquor:new:. Not sure that's possible but I am going to give it try....https://www.mywayout.org/community/im...es/newhere.gif
    And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Ok, day 1.........

Welcome vlivengood to MWO, I dont and never could moderate myself but this thread here might help you out , good luck

Monthly Moderation - My Way Out Forums

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Ok, day 1.........

:welcome: vlivengood. Why don't you come join us over in the July Mod Squad. We are a friendly bunch that supports those that are interested in modding or not. Whatever path you choose, we are there for you. It is a mod thread though and you will find all of the modders there. So come on by.
      Mightymite
      "What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding." Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
      X