turmeric worth looking at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i am new here and just love the endless advice on supps and so forth. I have been using l-glut with lots of success and thank this site for the advice on this.
    I also here lots of good about things milk thistle but also tumeric seems to be very good for liver detox plus it also seems to have lots of other benefits worth looking at that may be of benefit to people in recovery, just wondering if anyone has tried this as part of recovery program. seems worth looking into.

You could look at liv.52 by Himalaya. I hear good things.
    Make sure you get the one for America. The one that's overseas has parabens or some mess in it.

Comment

Turmeric have many healing principles , Its widely used in India from ancient times in Indian medicine .

Comment

I take turmeric in capsule form, I find it helps a lot..

Here is a link to one of the sites... worth a read...

20 Health Benefits of Turmeric

Comment

liv.52 wow this stuff is amazing

Thanks for the info on liv.52, I have now been on this for two weeks and it has made me feel like a new man. this stuff detox the liver within a few hours of first dose and my feel good factor is at a all time high. This as got to be the most unbelievable product i have ever used, its one hell of a tonic.

Comment

Working...
          X