Horoscopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horoscopes

Hi, all. Someone asked me today how to find the the horoscope link, as it got buried in a past thread. For those who are interested, you'll find it here: Daily Horoscope. We'll leave it up a little longer before it's bundled with the Subscriber package. Thanks for the earlier feedback. :-)

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Horoscopes

RJ--

Thank you so much for posting that link. So that's what's going on. I feel better already! You are a joy! urgirl:

:nutso: E

Comment

Horoscopes

This is GREAT!!!!

Now I know I had a top day - yesterday.

Comment

Horoscopes

Mine was kind of slow (apparently - though in hindsight would have to say it was pretty hectic!).

Cashy
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Horoscopes

Hi Roberta!

I just wanted to say say hi and even though I still have a few problems to master I'm so happy to have found this site and to have read your book,thanks for you're honesty and commitment. I'm doing all and have improved my life 8 fold, and the rest is up to me, but your honesty and understanding has enriched my life. I hope to post soon that I've mastered my problems.

I send my love and best wishes to you and your family, thanx again!

Jasmin
          :thanks: :h

Comment

Horoscopes

Thanks again.
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Horoscopes

Do you think there's any significance to the fact that the cancer sign (my sign) looks like 69?

Comment

Horoscopes

I'm sure roberta is a fly on the wall in my house, mine is exactly right......thats abit spooky.....
                Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Horoscopes

Now see, I thought us Cancers looked like a big old happy face with coke-bottle glasses and a really bad comb-over..
                  Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Horoscopes

I am not a big believer in horoscopes but it is uncanny how right on mine have been this week.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Horoscopes

AA - I just had to go and check. You're right! A really bad comb-over...

Comment

Horoscopes

Glad to see the twins are aligned
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Horoscopes

I'm a twin, got bipolar even, but my husband reckons there are at least 14 people in here

It's great checking horoscopes in retrospect - makes the day before sound much more interesting than it was....

Cashy
                          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Horoscopes

Wow - so true - I am a Leo and let say we never listen to well we are normaly doing the speaking.

OOOPS shut up now I tell myself - its time to listen.
                            Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Horoscopes

Well, just checked mine for today, the business stuff doesn't relate but the rest of it is spot on...

Tentative facts and figures are starting to become firm, so today might be a good day to sign business-related paperwork or contracts. Some things that have been up in the air have floated to the ground and are no longer uncertain, so you can rest assured that promises made today will be kept. Trusting people right now will pay off -- it's a way of showing respect, and this will help you build some important relationships...
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                              X