We’ve missed you here.
    You know the way.
    The Halls of Hell are eagerly awaiting.
    Where despair loves your company.
    Come be one with it.
    Partake in the darkness of your tomb.
    The emptiness of your hopelessness.
    Where pleasure ceases to exist.
    Feel the pain that only this place knows.
    Let the fog encapsulate you;
    The fatigue grant you asylum from living.
    Stay awhile and feel your chains.
    The inevitability of your prison.
    Welcome to the Halls of Hell.

~Samantha~
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Depression

?There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.?
    ― Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral's Kiss
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Depression

FECK IT! Pouring one. It's just too damn much to deal with today!!!!

Comment

Depression

Hey Slay, you don't sound so good hun. I'm sorry you're so sad. Here if you need a chat :l
        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Depression

Same here, slay. Any cause for your depression or just a bad day? Hugs...
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
          A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Depression

Thank you, freefly. Very kind of you. This one is going to see its conclusion. When it gets this dark and I'm surrounded by the self absorbed, we are the only ones who count, I'm going down. It's the way I handle the deep pain.

Allie, I think its a combination of my depressive cycle hitting its time and those self centered individuals in my life that do nothing but take and never give back. Combine the two and it's an explosion into the bottle. I think its a bit of self destruction, but why it goes there I'm not quite sure yet? A slow form of suicide? Don't know. When I'm strong, I'm VERY strong, but there are those who can hasten my demise into Hell. So Tina Turner, that's what love has to do with it!

There are some mixtures lying around here from folks and I'm going to down them all!!! I don't care today!

Comment

Depression

Slay: I am going to pm you.
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
              A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Depression

Slay, you really would be better off by calling a Hot-line or going to an ER for help.
                AL is going to do nothing but make you feel even more depressed today.
                Have you called your Doc? Please make a call now!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Depression

I don't know if/how I can help, but I am here along with the others. Take Lav's advice and get some help.
                  :lTDN
                  "One day at a time."

Comment

Depression

Oh, Slay- PLEASE STOP!!! Don't take any mixtures. What kind of mixtures? And what do you mean? Please call the hotline, or doctor, like Lav said.
                    :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Depression

At ease as the army folks would say. I am talking about alcoholic mixtures...not pills. I don't want you all worrying here. You have enough on your minds. I'm just in a black hole today. That dark hole is like wondering 'the halls of hell' as I call it. At times I just don't care...today being one of them. I just give up...it's too much.

Chat at you all later. No pill popping today. No worries.

Be well!

Comment

Depression

Thanks for the PMs A and R. Kindness is always a GREAT offering. :l Need to go for while.

Out for now.

Slay

Comment

Depression

Slay, is your day almost over where you live. Can you just go on to bed? Maybe tomorrow you will feel better?
                          :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Depression

Ok, drank one drink and poured another one but only drank half. Yep, it's only going to make the depression worse, and it truly is hell. I haven't eaten today other than a cookie (yes, I know), so decided to pour it out and heat myself up a bowl of chili I made yesterday. When your mind/emotions are out of wack it can be so hard to think properly and make the right choices. I'm glad you all responded. It gave me pause long enough to stop crying and realize I needed to eat something even if I don't feel like it. The drink is gone now. Guess I better not let anyone leave any booze around here again. I would not have gone out to get it, but since it was here, it was very easy to reach for it through the tears and pain.

And 'f' self centered people! They don't care whether they push you in front of a moving train or not. All they care about is what you can do for them next.

Grrrrr...maybe some anger will help move the depression along faster...don't know.

Love,

Slay (an imperfect being who tries so hard to be strong all the time but just can't)

Comment

Depression

Glad you are taking care of yourself Slay
                              What else can you do just for you??
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X