Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Irish

Irish,
    I tried to put a orange peel on my orange tabbys head like you did....and he DID NOT like it.

How did you do that?
    Gabby :flower:

Hey Irish

Making tabby ala Orange?

Comment

Hey Irish

Oh gabby, you have such a lot to learn,

1. Put sleeping pill in cats food.

2. While cat dozes off, assemble, extra large tube of super-glue, very strong
      sticky tape, orange peel, a hacksaw and a large flat board..

3. Put board on floor and spread with the glue...

4. Pick up cat and place each leg on the board, as cat is still asleep at this
      point, it is very important to hold cat upright... If cat is allowed to
      collapse onto board his bum may get stuck to said board, and upon
      release you will have a neutered tom..

5. Now with cat firmly stuck to board proceed to put strong sticky tape
      around his mouth.. This stops him biting and screaming..

6, Next, put copious amounts of super-glue on his head, then carefully put
      the orange peel on his head, press it down firmly but gently, after all we
      don't actually want to hurt the little pet, do we?? Also DO NOT get glue
      on hands whilst handling cat. Need I draw a picture??

7. Now, because his four feet are firmly glued to that board, you will need
      to take the hacksaw and very carefully cut round each foot, thus
      releasing him from the board..

8. He may feel a bit weird at first, especially when he walks on laminated or
      wooden floors, those clickitty clacketty sounds from his feet may be
      distracting, but take my advice and wear ear plugs..

9. The good thing about all this though is, as he runs down the garden
      path in pursuit of those birds, the noise he makes with his feet on
      the stone will scare those birds away, and provide hours of harmless
      fun for you and your family..

I do hope this has helped, I look forward to seeing the finished product..

With Love, Louise xx
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey Irish

Louise, You are sooo funny .... LOL xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey Irish

By the way gabby, forgot to say, this works well with all animals, though depending on the size you may need a smaller or larger board..
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey Irish

Irish, I am laughing so hard, I can barely see for tears.
            I don't want to do that to my kitties, but would you help me to do that to my neighbor. I can just see him clip-clopping in the backyard. Oh, man, I would love to do this. Would you help me? Oh, sweet revenge.
            Lori
            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Irish

Gabby and Louise, you two always manage to make my day, you are my little rays of sunshine XX
              Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Hey Irish

Lori, of course I'll help you...

You will need about 3 sleeping pills, a very large board to stand him on, oh, by the way, if he is really a pain in the ass I would suggest you don't hold him up while putting the orange peel hat on his head, let him sit on the board, butt naked, ooohh, rrrriipppppppp.
                A F F L..
                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey Irish

:H

Oh that's funny! I'm going to try this with a soccer ball on my dog. Irish, My dog has really cute ears. Will it ruin the effect if I cut some ear holes?
                  :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hey Irish

Sleepers

irishlady;109399 wrote: Oh gabby, you have such a lot to learn,

1. Put sleeping pill in cats food.

2. While cat dozes off, assemble, extra large tube of super-glue, very strong
                    sticky tape, orange peel, a hacksaw and a large flat board..

3. Put board on floor and spread with the glue...

4. Pick up cat and place each leg on the board, as cat is still asleep at this
                    point, it is very important to hold cat upright... If cat is allowed to
                    collapse onto board his bum may get stuck to said board, and upon
                    release you will have a neutered tom..

5. Now with cat firmly stuck to board proceed to put strong sticky tape
                    around his mouth.. This stops him biting and screaming..

6, Next, put copious amounts of super-glue on his head, then carefully put
                    the orange peel on his head, press it down firmly but gently, after all we
                    don't actually want to hurt the little pet, do we?? Also DO NOT get glue
                    on hands whilst handling cat. Need I draw a picture??

7. Now, because his four feet are firmly glued to that board, you will need
                    to take the hacksaw and very carefully cut round each foot, thus
                    releasing him from the board..

8. He may feel a bit weird at first, especially when he walks on laminated or
                    wooden floors, those clickitty clacketty sounds from his feet may be
                    distracting, but take my advice and wear ear plugs..

9. The good thing about all this though is, as he runs down the garden
                    path in pursuit of those birds, the noise he makes with his feet on
                    the stone will scare those birds away, and provide hours of harmless
                    fun for you and your family..

I do hope this has helped, I look forward to seeing the finished product..

With Love, Louise xx
                    Hey irish, if my docs would give me sleeping pills i might be able to give up the demon.

Comment

Hey Irish

Come on DooDoo, just how stupid do you think your dog will look with his ears sticking out of half a soccer ball, please, lets treat these animals ( and neighbours ) with the dignity they deserve, so, no holes for ears...
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey Irish

Louise, Any tips for my German Shepherd? Or come to think about it, My Husband?????

Thanks in anticipation, Paula xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey Irish

Well brightfield, they may work, but a word of warning, now that I have put these instructions out there, the world and his wife will be experimenting with animals, people and bits of fruit, so before you go to sleep, LOCK YOUR BEDROOM DOOR...
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey Irish

Irish, you have refined the procedure even more. Yes, crazy glue and bare ass without any support. That should do it. Thanks for your help.
                            L.
                            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Irish

Come 'er Rocky
                              :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                              X