Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about them Baltimore Ravens !

[

Don't worry Brady.....Your friends have a seat waiting for you ! Ha! Go Ravens ! ]
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model. Guy is a fake.

Comment

Yeah Ray Lewis is a creep but a great player. I can't call this game. Ravens and Niners are evenly matched. This should be a great game!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Ahhhh....This was about the Ravens !?! Not about one Person. Spin.....you sound like some one hiding behind your true Avatar and Nick Name. Ha! Go Ravens !
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Best of luck Tony. Not my team(s) but I'm an NFC guy at heart. Should be fun!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbU4fPYRvcY[/video]]NFL on Fox - Theme music - YouTube

Comment

Great team and well deserved victory. Wes Welker messed up and the Ravens really put the hurt on the pats. They were manhandled in the second half. Sorry, for causing bad feelings. Really. Good luck and enjoy the superbowl. I'll be watching and hoping for a good close game.

Best

Comment

Oh and Go Bruins Ha!

Comment

spin THIS!!!

Comment

Spin What?

Comment

Lot of Spin Doctors here tonight ! Ha ! Hockey is back ! T. lots of people are happy..........Washington Caps are the choice of most of my family here ! Ha!
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ovechkin is unbelievable. We play them three times this season. Bruins v Rangers just starting. Going to be a great game. I think Lucic will be looking for Rupp early.

Good look in that season too.

Comment

Hi Tony! Did you think I'd forgotten you? HAH! I'm really rooting for the Ravens, honest! They were my father-in-laws (RIP) favorite team, so I'm obligated in a way. Have really been enjoying them in the playoffs like crazy!!!!!!!! I have no feelings for the 49s, good or bad, but I can't tell who's gonna win. We can't wait for the Super Bowl!!!!

Now as far as hockey, hmmmm, guess who I like and don't like? LOL I DO know it's gonna be one hell of a season!
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Hi Noelle.....long time no hear ! Ha! Thanks for the support.........Tony
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

No problem Tony. You never know when I'm lurking....LOL!
                              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                              X