Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Declinol - A new product to fight alcoholism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted something similar under the Sobrexa - Daidzin thread, but people seem to be dwindling in their responses to that thread. I will, however, follow WinstonWolf's diary on his day by day experience with Sobrexa.

I related my experiences with Sobrexa. Basically, you take six doses of 4 dropper-fills for the first week, and for the remainder 7 weeks you drop to 3 doses. Daidzin, the active ingredient in Kudzu, is the star ingredient. You get 3 dropper bottles of a product called Kalamaro, whose herbs are supposed to calm withdrawal nerves. My experience with this program is that I dropped my "normal" half of a fifth of 86 proof bourbon by more than half by the end of the first week. It seemed I got drunk much more quickly than before, so I quit drinking and went on to eat food before going to bed.

My problems seemed to start beginning with the second week of the program, when you drop your Sobrexa intake in half. I began to slowly increase my alcohol intake over the coming weeks, even while taking the lessened product. At the end of the eight week period, I was back up to pre-program levels, despite following the program exactly as prescribed. I really don't want to discourage anyone, because I could just be a hard case. I may need to double the dose over the remaining 7 weeks to get the desired results, but that would cost a lot of money.

Now to the reason for this new thread: There is a "new" product on the market. It is called Declinol. Their website is declinol.com as compared to the Sobrexa product at
    drinklessnow.com. The programs for both seem very similar to me. I ask that you please go to both sites and report your thinking on this thread, even if you have never tried the products. It could be that the same company could be selling both and is trying to determine which marketing package sells the best. I don't know, but I would like to know what some of you think. Please read my post under Sobrexa-Daidzin to get my comparisons between the products. Thanks.

Chili, I agree with you, these products look exactly the same. From the dosing, to the graphs they use to illustrate their success rate. Either it's the same company or declinol is infringing on some patents (if sobrexa has any). It's really strange.

Comment

Only $697.00????? :shocked::egad:

I live in the south U.S. Kudzu is a weed that grows in my yard.

I wonder what it takes to extract the chemical from it?

I could make a few bucks....

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Looks odd and no way I would shell out that $.

Comment

Cinders;1449244 wrote: Only $697.00????? :shocked::egad:

I live in the south U.S. Kudzu is a weed that grows in my yard.

I wonder what it takes to extract the chemical from it?

I could make a few bucks....

Cindi
          Yeppers Cindi. You could make a few bucks and rid the south of some of this plant that seems to eat it way thru EVERYTHING!!! BTW, it may be a good idea to see what it would take to get the essential oil out of this weed. Kudzu has helped me with my cravings in the past.
          Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Seems fishy to me...

Declinol and Sobrexa are eerily similar. If it isn't the same company then it has to be someone close...the whole structure, the website, the program....repackaging.?...evolution?

Comment

I found a connection...

Steve Glasso who posted this informative video about Declinol on youtube:

Steve used to work for the Last Call Network and makers of Sobrexa. He was the online contact and would be online every day answering questions etc.

He either is the head of a spin off company or he started a new company that directly competes with Last Call & Sobrexa...

When I asked about Steve in the Last Call Network Forums some time ago I was told "Steve is no longer with us..."

Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in Declinol and Puricorp Products!

Puricorp and it's related companies have provided a broad range of wellness solutions since 2008. Today through our Declinol, Puridone, Inabrex, Apiquel, and LifeMode brands we provide affordable access to targeted natural products for the over-use and lifestyle health markets. We research, develop, manufacture, test and market our products globally.

If you have any questions about Declinol or any of our products we are standing by to help at www.declinol.com or 800.385.5004.

We look forward to serving you!
                Last edited by Declinol Program; March 30, 2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

There definitely must be something to daidzin/kudzu because my alcohol was cut by 2/3 within the first week. After the first 2 or 3 drinks it felt like I had taken a mild form of Antabuse. My face would flush somewhat and I didn't "feel like" drinking anymore. But after that first week of double dosing required by the program, my alcohol intake slowly rose to original levels over the next few weeks onto the program. It looks like WinstonWolf is seeing the same trend over on the Sobrexa thread, but it seems to be too early to know from his early beginnings on the program.

I'm concerned there may not be enough daidzin, which I understand is the active ingredient in kudzu, in the product to break the addiction of a hard core alcoholic like myself. It seems that there should be more of the product and maybe the protocol should be reversed - maybe start off with the single dose and slowly rise to more of the daidzin dosages over time. I don't know. I'm desperate for a non-chemical way of whipping alcohol but the two programs seem so eerily the same, I'm concerned that I would have the same result, just less money in my pocket.

Question for the Declinol company: Both the Sobrexa program and Declinol obviously use the same active ingredient kudzu as the cornerstone of the program. Both are liquid based. How can the N-2 technology in Declinol be better? Are the molecules smaller in your product over Sobrexa, therefore more easily absorbed? I'm not a chemist so I may be way off the mark, but I would like some reassurance since I already "shelled" out $800 for the other program that eventually did not work, although I did have a good start, and I followed the eight weeks of instructions faithfully.

I know there is no guarantee for any program, but an 85% success rate would be the "gold standard" in comparison to anything else out there.

Comment

Thank you so much for your interest in Declinol and Puricorp Products!

Puricorp and it's related companies have provided a broad range of wellness solutions since 2008. Today through our Declinol, Puridone, Inabrex, Apiquel, and LifeMode brands we provide affordable access to targeted natural products for the over-use and lifestyle health markets. We research, develop, manufacture, test and market our products globally.

If you have any questions about Declinol or any of our products we are standing by to help at www.declinol.com or 800.385.5004.

We look forward to serving you!
                    Last edited by Declinol Program; March 30, 2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Please send us the studies. Sorry but sounds like a BIG stretch to me.

Also, some analysis would be good.

Comment

A money back guarantee would get us ALL on board. It would demonstrate confidence in the product and speak volumes about expected success.

Comment

Hey, what just happened to Ne's post? I had an e mail with it but I don't see it. This one might get deleted too? Hard to believe as I did not think it was modded here.

Don't know about evil Ne. There's worst out there I guess. If there are Angostura bitters or something along that line they have alcohol. Maybe you get a nice buzz with your w/d?

Make for a magical night at an AA meeting. We could line up and have shots of Declinol. We will need some taxis handy. LOL.

Comment

COS,
                            Not sure what you mean. Did Ne post to this thread but was deleted? Does this mean the "bitters" in the Declinol formula include alcohol. Something is missing that I'm not aware of. Please help!

Comment

I had an e mail saying there was a new post from Ne. I came here and it was gone. She mentioned the bitters. I will say bitters are normally a strong fermented drink. Dunno?

Comment

Working...
                              X