Skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skirts

I swear chasing skirts has got me drunk more than any one thing.. Not proud to admit it.
    Anyone here have the same issue?

rednose:new:
    All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Skirts

Can't say I chased too many of those.
    I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Skirts

Rainyday;1450519 wrote: Can't say I chased too many of those.
      Me, either.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Skirts

I thought this was a guys page... Now I feel really stupid.
        All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Skirts

LMAO
          I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Skirts

rednose;1450539 wrote: I thought this was a guys page... Now I feel really stupid.
            Absolutely do not feel stupid. It is a guys page. Some of us girls can't resist jumping in, though.

Hopefully some guys will come along and actually have some good advice for you.

I actually understand what you are saying. For us girls, drinking is a way to alleviate nervousness in social situations, so you could say some girls drink to chase pants?

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Skirts

ROLFLMAO... yes, this is true.

Even the married ones still trying to ignite the skirt and the pants!

Comment

Skirts

Im kind of a skirt fan........I dont chase em anymore......I just like looking at different menus.......:H
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Skirts

Boy, I never get too old to enjoy a good view!
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                  X