Boosting Serotonin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boosting Serotonin

Here is a good, practical, if unscientific, article on how to naturally boost serotonin levels (which I desperately need).
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Boosting Serotonin

great article siren,i know im not depressed enough for the zoloft my dr.gave me,however i just need that little boost you know?plus everything in the article is a healthy way to live anyways,lets do it!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Boosting Serotonin

Okay, I haven't even read the article yet, but when I visited the site, the guy at the pool boosted my levels! I'm going to print that out as a picture to take with me...store by bedside....

Cat
      "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Boosting Serotonin

Just the fact that being prescribed Zoloft put me in a higher category for life insurance is reason to find natural resources.

Comment

Working...
        X