what i Believe.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i Believe.....

I honestly believe that someone is looking over me or looking after me, and that i still have my faith. Feeling really grateful knowing that me and my partner could of been homeless.
    My partner said to me so long as we have a thread to hang on to............ its better than having no thread at all to hang on to............ Am grateful that i still have my son and daughter, still talking to me.......... after what i have put them through b4 xmas, especially my daughter who i love so much, & my son.
    I know what it feels like hanging on to the end of a thread, i know now what i got to do is to live in the moment and keep having faith that it will all work out ok!

Thank God :wings:

Catch22 x
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

what i Believe.....

Just like to say Thank you for the view's means a lot to me.
    Today a good day never had to count my pennies before so am feeling lucky.
    Got a letter from my daughter the other day, made me cry. She wanted me to write a letter back. It really help me a lot to express how i feel and made me sad. Now i have to try and forgive myself which i know will take a long time.
    I think this is going to be my last post for a long time, i dont want to be a open book anymore i want to close the book, it like am trying to cross this road but am to scared because the traffice is too busy, will let you know when i get to the other side of the road.

God Bless you all :wings:
    x Catch22 x
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

what i Believe.....

step 10. am sorry . ...

Comment

Working...
      X