Drunkorexia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunkorexia

Shocking! New Types of Eating Disorders: Dangerous Eating Habits | Women's Health Magazine
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Drunkorexia

Interesting, Siren. I didn't not eat to save calories but I did like the feeling of drinking on an empty stomach. Ending the hypoglycemia with alcohol was a double-hit of getting the blood sugar up and the alcohol into my bloodstream quickly. How DUMB!

Hope you are doing well.

NS

PS your hummus recipe looks good!

Comment

Drunkorexia

I totally used to not eat so I could drink more. If you google drunkorexia there are a lot of hits. It's real and getting worse.

The hummus recipe is good if I do say so myself. It's better the more time you take to process each step because it will get smoother. I should have said that you can add other ingredients as you like. My last batch I added chipotle chiles for a little extra kick.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Drunkorexia

this just confirms what I have been banging on about forever..... a lot of women are more anorexic than alcoholic, at least initially.

This is another fallout from the ' slim and perfect' world we inhabit...... 'starved and alcoholic' is the result......so sad

Comment

Working...
        X