Why my depression gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why my depression gone?

Despite all of the ups and down I do not feel depressed now.Is it a signal of that my brain get dead ...or I am just aware of situation.
    Please share,
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Why my depression gone?

dixon;1504071 wrote: Despite all of the ups and down I do not feel depressed now.Is it a signal of that my brain get dead ...or I am just aware of situation.
    Please share,
    Dix
    It could be a positive side effect of not drinking. Alcohol does cause a lot of depression, even when not drinking.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Why my depression gone?

Is your depression seasonal? Do you tend to get depressed in the winter and happier in the summer?

Comment

Why my depression gone?

I noticed my depression has lifted a huge amount since quitting AL. I still have my moments where I just don't care and want to sit around in my robe for 3 days straight without proper self-care, but it's easier to see it coming on and break the cycle before it drags me down.
        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Why my depression gone?

Ukblonde;1504146 wrote: It could be a positive side effect of not drinking. Alcohol does cause a lot of depression, even when not drinking.
          Hi UK Blonde,

I think I've just been aware of the fact that my depression is just because a creation of my habits and not from any others at all .And my subconscious mind accepted that reality.
          I don't feel so fatal these days as before.
          Dix

Comment

Why my depression gone?

FlyAway;1504229 wrote: Is your depression seasonal? Do you tend to get depressed in the winter and happier in the summer?
            Fly Away,
            I think it's not at all but still have a cycle of mood swings. I think deeply but accept the reality. I still need to get out from the blaming others .Nobody can't make me depressed without my permission.

Reality is always reality !! I am re-programming my mind I think so !!!
            Dix

Comment

Why my depression gone?

Siren136;1504256 wrote: I noticed my depression has lifted a huge amount since quitting AL. I still have my moments where I just don't care and want to sit around in my robe for 3 days straight without proper self-care, but it's easier to see it coming on and break the cycle before it drags me down.
              I think you are becoming stronger. My aim is not to hide my problems at all , once I would be able to say that my problem publicly , my depression will be over for ever. Most of the depressed people have an intense level of thinking and creativity but that has been dominated by negativity. If it goes to the positivity I would be the happiest one.
              Dix

Comment

Why my depression gone?

Hello Dix!

Long time no speak but I agree with your post that we need to get out from blaming others. We need to find the inner peace to carry on especially when other people's actions affect us negatively. "Let it go" is more than a saying for me, it's often a way of dealing with everyday life.

Take care friend!
                2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Working...
                X