Coconut Curry Shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coconut Curry Shrimp

made up the recipe and it was simple. Because there were just two of us and I am trying not to cook massive amounts of food at a time I made enough for two but you can easily double this recipe: I fried 1 small onion, half red and half yellow pepper and two cloves of garlic in coconut oil for just a bit. I added a heaping tbs of red curry paste and half can of coconut milk and let it simmer for a bit. For the last five minutes I threw in a handful of peeled shrimp and let it bubble for a few minutes. No need to thicken as the full fat coconut milk did the trick. I served it over rice. it's a keeper.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Coconut Curry Shrimp

Thank you!

I hope you don't mind if I copy and post it where I will be able to find it easily! xx - NS

Comment

Coconut Curry Shrimp

Tipp...thank you so much for this great receipe...I made it last night...it was terrific !
      Meow-Meow
      MonaKitty

Comment

Coconut Curry Shrimp

I really want to try this recipe. Did you chop up the onion and pepper or did you cut it in strips?

Comment

Coconut Curry Shrimp

I tried this on Wednesday night and it was such a hit. I doubled the coconut milk and added a teaspoon of sugar because it was a little to spicy for my taste. I also used a little cornstarch to thicken it. That really did the trick. I served it with naan and brown basmati rice.... Yum!!! Thanks for a great recipe.

Comment

Working...
          X