Testing

Just testing

Testing

How does a quick reply work

How does a quick reply work.

Comment

Testing

What is the difference

What is the difference in a quick reply vs a regular reply to thread?

Comment

Testing

Quick reply post

Still just testing

Welcome spiritwolf333!

Please remember this forum does not replace medical advice. We urge you to seek professional help if you are experiencing symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. Look here for more info. We hope you?ll take advantage of the many free resources on this site. An excerpt from Roberta Jewell?s book, My Way Out, is included on our home page.

Comment

Testing

And some more testing

What is the exact operation of the quoting system?
          And this is apply to thread.

Welcome spiritwolf333!

Please remember this forum does not replace medical advice. We urge you to seek professional help if you are experiencing symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. Look here for more info. We hope you?ll take advantage of the many free resources on this site. An excerpt from Roberta Jewell?s book, My Way Out, is included on our home page.

Comment

Testing

This is a test message

man on mars;1508848 wrote: I am now taking 25 mg every 3 hours. 125 mg today. It feels like a lot. I am titrating very quickly right now, and the SE's are significant but tolerable.

Yet another hung-over Tuesday. As usual. Meetings. As usual. First meeting was pretty intense, as I was on the spot many times. SE's raging, mind cloudy, but no anxiety -- I held it together really well and the meeting ended up being very productive. Second meeting, I was not as active of a participant and spent half of it reading MWO on my phone.

Alcohol is not on my mind at all during the day, except for when I'm hung over and start telling myself that tonight I'm not going to drink. Haven't actually followed through with that plan yet...I'm still typically drinking a lot in the evenings, but the urge to start is not as overwhelming. I am feeling very doped-up and lethargic after my afternoon dose, when the level of baclofen in my system is reaching its highest level. It's kind of counterproductive because I don't have any motivation or energy to do much of anything when I get off work to take the place of drinking. Drinking is the easy option, and it's the option I keep choosing.

This is a test message.

Side effects. So many, all the time. Let's see...

Somnolence comes and goes. I get very sleepy in the afternoon, starting an hour after I eat lunch and lasting for an hour or two. My eyes water and I yawn a lot. Sitting through meetings during this time is very difficult.

I have been staying up later and waking up many times during the night. I frequently wake up a couple hours before I normally would and then can't get back to sleep. I'm only getting about 6 hours per night, and when I am lying in bed in the morning, trying to talk myself into getting in the shower, I feel dead tired. I want to sleep all day, and when bedtime comes around, I'm not sleepy. Frustrating.

From the "Prescribing Guide for Baclofen": "Dizziness: Of variable intensity, patients describe this as an uncomfortable sensation during which they are afraid of falling. In terms of symptomatology this is a false vertigo." Always present, especially in the daytime, and it hits me within minutes of taking a dose. Fades in and out. This has become a lot more tolerable, as I have become used to the feeling, and it doesn't lead toward feelings of panic anymore, because I know it won't continue to get worse, and that it will fade away if I just wait it out.

Some days I am noticeably more nearsighted than others.

Sensitivity to loud/sharp sounds.

Mild headaches come and go, mostly during the day. Mostly at the back of my skull, but sometimes right behind my left eye, and sometimes my neck feels a bit stiff and achy as well. I never got headaches (other than from hangovers) before taking baclofen. My suspicion is: muscle relaxant --> slouching at my desk more often --> straining my neck --> headaches and neck pain. Might have something to do with the vision and hearing issues, too.

Anorgasmia. TMI, probably -- deal with it. This was not an issue at all at lower doses but has become steadily worse starting at about the 100 mg mark. Worth it in the short term if HDB ends up working for me.

"Zombie face" -- where all the muscles in my face go slack and I get into this thousand-yard-stare state. I am like that most of the time now.

Stumbling over my words in conversation. Mixing words up. Mild confusion. Short term memory loss.

Anyway. Onward and upward.
            Ringing Cedars;1061255 wrote:
            Thanks Zen--I know I'm not a wiz at computers but this shouldn't be that difficult to maneuver! When you say post quick reply, do you mean the one beside multi quote(I get that part now, I think) or the one beside Go Advanced?

Comment

Testing

Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Testing

Siren136;1513479 wrote:
                Test

Comment

Testing

spiritwolf333;1511542 wrote: What is the difference in a quick reply vs a regular reply to thread?
                  [QUOTE=spiritwolf333;1511543]Still just testing

Welcome spiritwolf333!

Please remember this forum does not replace medical advice. We urge you to seek professional help if you are experiencing symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. Look here for more info. We hope you?ll take advantage of the many free resources on this site. An excerpt from Roberta Jewell?s book, My Way Out, is included on our home page.[/

Comment

Testing

spiritwolf333;1511546 wrote: e advantage of the many free resources on this site. An excerpt from Roberta Jewell?s book, My Way Out, is included on our home page.
                    Test reply,one quote

Comment

Testing new Troll plugin

Works like a dream

Regards

Bacman
                      I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                      Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Working...
                      X