Shout Out to K9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout Out to K9

K9 has been one of the most loving supporters here. Her honesty and humor and sincere concern for others makes her special to me.
    She broke her foot BAD and is out on workman's comp, plus she had to put one of her beloved pets, Sandy, down.
    She isn't posting much right now, but if she checks in, let her see that we love and miss her.
    (don't be mad at me Niner!!):h:h
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Shout Out to K9

I miss you, K9, and wish you a speedy recovery :l.
    You were one of the people I 'followed' when I first joined MWO - your enthusiasm, honesty, and common sense were what I needed to hear.
    It will be great to have you back when you are ready.
    :h NS

Comment

Shout Out to K9

This is a lovely idea Mama - you're a star too!!

Hey K9 - here's a little note from me to say you're truly treasured and appreciated! I'm sending lots of love and light and hugs to put things right.....

:l:h Nicey
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Shout Out to K9

K9 you were one of the first people to greet me when I returned to MWO after a long absence, and you made me feel welcome. I appreciate all that you do here. I'm sorry to hear about your dog and your foot. I broke my foot last summer so I know what a pain that is, literally and figuratively. I hope your days brighten soon.
        AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Shout Out to K9

K9, you have always been there for everyone and I wish you a speedy recovery.
          "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
          Lao-Tzu

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Techie
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Wow, Techie, you're a hard act to follow. K9, thinking of you. So sorry for what you're going through. You are missed.

UN :lilheart:

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Hang in there K......wouldnt be quite the same round these parts without ya! Take care of your issues and come back when you are ready....we will try to hold down the fort for ya!!!!
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Hi K9, You posted on my first post giving me a great big welcome, and I've really enjoyed reading your posts on this forum.

Sorry about you doggie and your foot, I know how it feels to lose a loved 4 legged one, take time and heal, looking forward to seeing you around here and getting to know you. G
                  "A good garden may have some weeds"
                  Thomas Fuller

Comment

Shout Out to K9

K9 hey I hope you're getting better by the day! We miss you!!
                    Newbies Nest
                    Toolbox
                    My accountability thread

Comment

Shout Out to K9

K9 you have been so helpful to so many on these boards. We are all very grateful. Hoping your foot is mending quickly. Sending you healing thoughts. It is never easy saying goodbye to our pets.
                      I had to let my 15 year old dog go last year and the grief was terrible.
                      Take care my friend,
                      R4L
                      Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Yo Niner!

So sorry to hear of your good mate Sandy. I hope you are okay. Let us know how you are doing when you can, will you?

Just do your best friend. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Love to you K9!!! X X O O
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Shout Out to K9

K9 sorry to hear of your troubles:l Thinking of you xx

Comment

Shout Out to K9

she'll be fine, she loves me too much to not come back

smile soon sister

Comment

Working...
                              X