Snoring on bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snoring on bac

I'm now on day 4 of baclofen. Ended up just starting on 32.5 and then onto 50 mg as the tablets were easier to divide up this way (25mg).

My girlfriend has noticed i've been snoring quite a lot, i notice i pretty much fall asleep straight away and im generally feel more restful when i have woken up despite drinking heavily the night before.

Other than that, no other side effects other than some nausea, not sure if it was due to being hung over from a particularly bad night of drinking (2 bottles of wine).

Has anyone gotten a similar side effect? Did it go away? My girlfriend is annoyed with my snoring and im annoyed with her jabbing me awake constantly to make me stop
    01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Snoring on bac

Its definitely not uncommon as an SE. I sleep alone so I couldn't be sure if I snore or not. Like most SEs, it probably subsides with time.

I had nausea to. I used Cinnarizine (travel sickness pills) which sorted it out but it finally went away on its own.

Comment

Snoring on bac

Try sleeping on your side instead of your back. It works for me.
      Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Snoring on bac

I had this SE and I agree with Xadian--sleep on your side. It happens because bac is an anti-spasmodic and it causes muscles to relax. For me, the SE of snoring disappeared after a bit. I also had the nausea and still get it from time to time.

Comment

Snoring on bac

Snoring on bac is soooo common. As has been said, sleep on your side and if at all possible try to have your head tilted back. It's worked for me. If your partner continues to wake you up to complain about the snoring I would recommend telling them they fart in their sleep and you think it's disgusting but you have the good grace not to mention it every five minutes. That should shut them up.
          "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

Re: Snoring on bac

Got a humidifier 2 weeks ago to try combatting my husbands snoring. His score on the SnoreLab app has dropped by average 20 points over the past 10 days. He's still snoring, but it has reduced the volume a little.
            Last edited by life balance; September 17, 2020, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X