sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Letters for Dr. Levin

Thanks for doing this, Lo0p.
    I'd be honored to write a letter for Dr. Levin. He believed in me when I was lost and almost beyond hope. He helped me find my way out. I'm forever grateful.

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Thanks for organizing this Lo0p.

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Once more:

Thank you for organizing this Lo0p.

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Follow through is what counts here.

If you want to help this is what he would "deeply appreciate."
          :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
          :what?:
          sigpic

A Forum
          Trolls need not apply

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Two more things:

1: I guess if you are concerned about your anonymity with the me as the middleman you could put your return address as:

Resident
            [Your address]

I may be wrong but I recall certified mail having the green ticket that "folds over" the envelope. It may be a seal.

2: I have received these two questions in the last two days:

Anonymous wrote: Does he want letters from someone who has never contacted him? I would be happy to write a letter but having never contacted him, would a letter from me be useful at all?
            and

Anonymous wrote: Hi, I would write a letter, but Dr. Levin did not prescribe to me, I only read the miracles on mwo, and I am still struggling to make my own brain "click" with baclofen. So I am not sure how much good I could do. I do know he needs to be allowed to continue saving lives.
            My personal opinion (and it's just my opinion, I did not contact Dr. Levin regarding this) and response was:

me wrote:
            If you would like to write a short letter stating that you "have borne witness to a friend or friends of yours who's lives he has saved or changed for the better". It would be the truth and one more letter on the pile.
            sigpic

A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Okay, we're definitely off to a great start! But I told Dr. Levin to get some buckets ready.

lease: don't make me the bearer of false hope!

In addition, it is high time we reveal at least the most pertinent project we have been working on over at BFA recently. It's time to give ourselves a voice.

But yes, contrary to everything I read, I do sleep. And I will faceplant on my keyboard (again) if I attempt to do it tonight. This weekend is an impossibility. But within a few days look under the forum heading: Pulverizing Synchronicity - Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions

There are two threads there now.
              sigpic

A Forum
              Trolls need not apply

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

I just had one come through with an address and no name. That's perfectly fine too.

Oh and tonight might have cleared up a little bit so... I might be able to ya' know...
                sigpic

A Forum
                Trolls need not apply

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

You should be getting mine in the next day or so...I sent it standard mail the other day.

SEND YOUR LETTERS, PEOPLE! This could potentially save more lives of those still struggling with alcoholism and other addictions! Raise some awareness, let your voice be heard, start a revolution, yadda yadda...you get the point.
                  ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

To contact me, please msg me here:
                  mandiekinz@baclofenforalcoholism.com
                  Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Lo0p;1549350 wrote: I may be wrong but I recall certified mail having the green ticket that "folds over" the envelope. It may be a seal.
                    It's not; it's just a bar code that goes on the front of the envelope. For an extra special touch, one might want to consider having these notarized.

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

bump.
                      ?If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.? - Eckhart Tolle

Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

You can easily be tracked on here if they really wanted to pursue you. There are bigger, badder fish to fry than hopeless and innocent people that legitimately went to a doctor for help and received it. Unfortunately, the legalities are on Dr. Levin. Not on us. Sadly, the way he went out on a limb to help us out is frowned upon as he didn't go about it the RIGHT way. But what "right" way was there for someone with as much compassion for us as he had? However, he still shed light on those that were intelligent enough to figure out how to listen to their bodies and do proper research on the drug before attempting this certain treatment. If it worked for you or for someone you know, please respond with a letter. If you don't feel comfortable signing your name, then type "prefer not to disclose". Make sure your hair is up in a hair net and you wear gloves to handle the letter and do not use your own saliva to seal or stamp the letter. Oh, and don't forget to print the address labels.

Please keep in mind that LoOp is also going out on a limb here disclosing his personal information to those that go to him. It takes a lot of trust in us virtual strangers for him to do that. Please be respectful and mindful of any vital information that is stored on your computer or in your memory bank.

I understand your hidden identities are very important due to family, legal issues, social status, and careers. If you want help to go the extra mile of keeping your identity from being exposed. I can help get you set up to encrypt and perhaps LoOp would be willing to set up an account and can print your letters for you so that you don't have to expose a return address.

I don't know, just throwing out options out there for you all. As there ARE options!

Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Mandie is a paranoid freak (hair, saliva, etc...? what a nut!), which is precisely why I have been working closely with her and implemented a few of her ingenious ideas of late.

She makes a very pertinent point every once in a while :H:h. I've just spoken with Dr. Levin and "no return address", "no name" and "prefer not to disclose" or "anything that make them feel comfortable" is fine.

I'd like to apologize for my tone earlier. I've been very frustrated and just let it all out at 1:00 in the morning the other night, combined with my realization of what was going on was likely the result of The Bystander Effect. Mandie has shed a little light on the other half of the dilemma. :thanks:

I apologize, I haven't the time to set up Mandie's NSA proof crap :nutso:, receive, print and put each letter in an envelope. Love you anyway.
                          sigpic

A Forum
                          Trolls need not apply

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Ok, I can have them encrypt the e-mail (letters) to me, I will print them out and send them to LoOp...HAZMAT body suit armored and all

And it's okay to be cranky once in awhile, LoOp...you did make a pretty good and valid point though, even in your fit of HALT

So anyway, depending on anyone's level of paranoia...there's a solution. I can help you. Me? I'm not paranoid...I just want to help. Although, I did lick my stamp and hand write the addresses and maybe left a few loose strands of hair in the paper...and wrote my quasi-alias name with a pen that might have bled ink on my finger tips which could have left a perfect finger print on the paper.

Now I'm just being silly this fine morning. Cheers to all and I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day full of bright and heartfelt ideas to stick in that letter! Mew.

Baclofen for Alcoholism

Comment

Letters for Dr. Levin

Loop, I'm glad you did go on a rant. Often times people (myself included, I admit it) need to be shocked out of their apathy. I'd never heard of the bystander effect but I can see how it's probably true.

Anyway, thanks for the "SNAP OUT OF IT!" Letter being sent your way today for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X