1st craving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st craving

Day 4 of soberness, just in town about to pass 'iceland' and my first craving kicks in.. This is wednesday, I would normally be pissed off by now and start drowning my sorrows, cause something has gone wrong. Like having a massive blow with daughter.

I have passed 'iceland', and some new advise from a friend recently is to 'never look back' or 'walk back'.

Thanks

1st craving

Good job getting through the craving Trudi......keep on moving forward!
    Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
    [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Comment

1st craving

Yes Trudi my day four has been hard, craving all day and thinking about nothing but AL but have kept moving forward thank god!
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

1st craving

Great Job that is the way to do it

Comment

1st craving

Day 4 was always very hard for me because I had physically recovered from the last binge and thought I would be able to "cut down" this time. Well that never happened...each time I drank I was as bad or worse as the previous time. Once you get past a whole week things will get easier so please hang in there. You're doing great!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

1st craving

day 4 is always a tough one for me also,they say the alcohol has left your body completly by then,it sux but the next day youll feel much better
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

1st craving

Hang in there Trudi , you have a tough road ahead with you but its doable and it will get easier.
              Stick close to this site , it can be a great support.
              You will feel so much better in the next few days.
              Best of luck
              Damo in Dublin
              Still trying !!!
              AF 25th June2014

Comment

1st craving

K9 and Pauly so true i feel as if AL has left me and probably needed topping up and oh the moderation thoughts were flowing freely through my sober brain. Never done moderation and never will be able to. Day 5 today and feeling good except for the tiredness and headache which i wish would piss off completely but it will eventually.

Is nice Trudi to have all the support on here and i hope you made it through another AL day
                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

1st craving

Keep moving forward and as your friend says - never look back

Comment

1st craving

That quote is so true.. Thanks

Keep up the good as well

Comment

1st craving

Hi available, good to meet someone on the same mile. I am kicking wednesdays ass today.

Comment

1st craving

Hey, I dread to think what friday is gonna be like. That's when I finally give up! And its like am stuck in a bubble for 3 days til monday. I buy a bottle friday thinking I can make it last til sunday, by drinking small amounts. But it just ends up with me buying, friday, sat and sunday.

Sometimes I feel like my belly is gonna burst. At times I drink it straight cause am not buzzed enough, but really am pissed. How do I know am pissed, cause the tv is on the net is on cause I passed out.

Comment

1st craving

Trudie - glad to meet you and hang in there. The first week is always rough, but so worth it. We're in this together. Stay strong.
                          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

1st craving

Well done
                            Drink free since 18 August 2013:h

Comment

Working...
                            X