Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well wishes

Hey everyone!

Am on day7 a whole week sober, feels good my face isn't so dry anymore and the taste of vodka is nearly gone.

Am feeling a lot more positve and stronger, I know I just need to keep moving fast forward.
    Never dwell on the things I can't change only what I can improve.

Good luck thanks

well wishes

trudigoodie;1553217 wrote: Hey everyone!

Am on day7 a whole week sober, feels good my face isn't so dry anymore and the taste of vodka is nearly gone.

Am feeling a lot more positve and stronger, I know I just need to keep moving fast forward.
    Never dwell on the things I can't change only what I can improve.

Good luck thanks
    Great job on 7 days! Everyday sober is a blessing!
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

well wishes

Good on you Trudi, i am on day 7 and feeling so much better. The urge is still there but still saying no to the AL brain. So much more energy and I love waking up in the morning now. Good job
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

well wishes

Trudi, Congrats on the 7 days! It feels good, doesn't it? And it just keeps getting better!
        AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

well wishes

Congrats Trudi and available on 7 days!! Brilliant job. Im on day 4 and looking forward to posting on day 7. Its a huge achievement. xx

Comment

well wishes

I dont know Trinity, i remember your first post and you have done amazing well yourself. We should all be proud and keep up the good job. If not for MWO i would not have achieved this.
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

well wishes

I completely agree available, I do not think i could have done this without coming here. So glad i came back after lurking years ago xx

Comment

well wishes

Great job on Day 7, Trudie!! I'm also there today--and so looking forward to the next 7! Wishing you a lovely Sunday.

Comment

well wishes

Great job Trudi!

You'll find that thoughts of alcohol will become few and far between. But don't forget to keep your guard up, because when a craving hits, it will probably hit hard. Be prepared and remember that you do NOT drink, no matter what, no matter who (as Byrdie says!). You are doing awesome...keep it up and stay close!
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                  X