Here we go again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again....

Some here may remember me and sigh at the sight of (yet another) sob story from me, so I will spare you any back story. Day Two today and I know from experience I can give AL free life a real good go but lurking and not posting is not the answer. I will share how I get on and be honest with my postings. I don't want to take advantage of the good nature of the people here as I have done before. But I am hoping that interaction will help support my efforts. Onwards and upwards. ODAT:blah:
    Last drink 6th September 2013

Here we go again....

Welcome back Softy,

Guess who's still here, :angelgirl:.

Do you want or need to talk about what brought you back or just get back into working on getting a good bit of AF time under your belt.

Re-visit to the Tool Box.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

and get into the Newbies Nest.

And post and post and then post some more. Honestly it helps, says the woman with nigh on 26 thousand posts.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Here we go again....

Thanks JC i have been having a good read in the toolbox. I understand my triggers with the booze and I am confident that i will be ok today. Tomorrow and Tuesday after work at 8pm will be my bad times. Then I will be ok until i struggle at the weekend. If I can get to this time next week on Day 9 I will be sorted for a long stint off the pop with the help of the "MWO Massive" of course! Fortunately I can moderate for long periods but then feel it start to spiral downwards. I am lucky enough to have learned from the good folks here that I can stop the spiral and get back on track with a long spell of sobriety. I kid myself into believing I can moderate so guess I will see how I get on this time and try very hard not to go back, but as everyone knows, that is not as easy as it sounds.
      Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Here we go again....

I saw your post in the Nest. Please stay with us. I think MWO works for so many reasons, your journey, mine, JC's we are all interlinked. I was a whiny assed brat last night, now my head is screwed on again. Thanks to all of the people who reacted, spoke to me, pm'ed me, I am sober. You will be too:l
        Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Working...
        X