Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone I am back !

Hi
    Just to say hello here I can't forget this site and friends here .I was in silence for a while but on and off with the AL. Now opened a factory in a developing country where about 100 women are working. I am now happy with my career back but still not completely free from this evil disease.
    Hoping to do better.
    How are you all here ?
    Can someone guide me how can I gather all of my threads and posting together here so that I can print them out and write some articles depending on this information ? I was known with this before but forgot now.Thanks for your help.lease:
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Hi Everyone I am back !

I am looking for all of previous threads and posts on printing version so that they would come in a small number of pages .
    Cheers
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Welcome back Dixon. Just take it ODAAT and don't give up. Just keep tweaking your plan until you find a plan that works and then stick to it.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Hi Dix!!!! So happy to see you!!! :h

I'm not really sure how you can get all your threads together like that. Search by your name and then copy & paste to a word document??? I hope someone comes along with an easier way for you.

So very happy that you are back. :l
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Welcome back Dixon and congrats on the opening the factory and employing 100 women. Are you still in London? Just take odat and good luck. I am going tru something similar and struggle some days to stay af.

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Dixon!

I am so glad you're back...a lot of us have been worried about you. I know you're busy, but please keep checking in ok? I'm not sure how to gather all of your information either...I'm sure one of the computer genius people will be along soon

Welcome back! :l
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Hey Dix! I was wondering how you were! Sending happy and healing thoughts to you, my friend. You can do this! Seems you are starting a new life....time to lose the old habits, right!
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Hey Dixon, if you are checking in.... What's up? Hope you are doing well.

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Hey Dixion how are you doing? Its been a while since we heard from do check in soon a few of us have been thinking of you. xxxx

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Yeah thinking of you.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

I am too. :h:h
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

Me too Sweet Dixon. I've missed you. :h
                        You have such a wonderful way of cutting right to e heart of your matters.
                        How's your family? I hope things are moving forward on tat front as well.
                        Please stay close this time. I son a 100 day challenge to tHe new year.
                        I'd love the company.
                        :l
                        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hi Everyone I am back !

HI Dix.....be well and safe ok?
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                          X