Declinol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Declinol

Havent posted here in quite sometime. I used to post under stimmyjimmy and had some success with Baclofen but same ole story. Side effects were just too much for me. I've managed a routine to get me through the workday but am tired of drinking and feeling tired every morning. Work all day and at about 5-6 I have to start drinking. i usually offer to stop and get wine for my wife and i . So I buy a bottle then buy a little box which is 3 glasses and drink that on way home and usually a mini vodka nip to boot. Then once home. My wife has like a glass and half while i finish bottle and go to bed early ..like 10-10:30. I avoid hanging out late with the guys or parties as I normally drink like 20 units. My routine now is like 7-9 units. I hate the lying and the sneaking but i dont have the pressure on me to stop as work is great and i dont seem sloshed around the Mrs. I am in the medical field and know just enough to do some research. I just ordered the Declinol program and will start on Wednesday. I was going to keep a journal if anyone is interested. I am very skeptikal but will wait and see. Already started yoga and spin classes last week. I am 45 YO male.

Declinol

Did you see the stuff about it in the holistic section? You're not alone. Good luck!

Comment

Declinol

Ne/Neva Eva;1563339 wrote: Did you see the stuff about it in the holistic section? You're not alone. Good luck!
      I didn't notice that. Thank you. I will move my post to their. If it works, great. If not, I'll share so other people don't waste money. I'm extremely skeptical but WTF, might as well give it a try

Comment

Declinol

didnt see much on the holistic page about declinol except for one poster chilli but everyone else here seems to just care about baclofen so I will move it the holistic page. thanks again

Comment

Declinol

posting in holistic site but i took all doses for last several days and absolutely feel nothing..nada ..at all. I realize their is no magic bullet or cure..but thought i might feel a reduced craving..something...anything. I think this may be a scam. Again, not looking for a miracle, but a little help. the only thing I have gained is licorice breath. It may take several days to take effect..and if so I will be the first to post. But I think I wasted several hundred $$.

Comment

Declinol

Long story short...don't waste your money..peace and love

Comment

Working...
            X