New Personal Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Personal Best

I started running last year in the gym with a target to reach 5k in 30 minutes. I followed the C25K programme and got there within 3 months. I kept at it ever since bu never got past 42 minutes / 7k. Today, on Day 36 AF, I jumped on the treadmill and felt like a million dollars. I started to run, and just kept on going. I completed 10k in 59 min 42 sec. I had planned to try for a 10k run next year but I just went and did it without planning to or thinking about it. I couldn't have done this whilst drinking. I feel such a sense of achievement it is like I am a new person. Betcha I can't walk now until Wednesday when I wake up tomorrow:H
    Last drink 6th September 2013

New Personal Best

That is BADASS! Good for you, even if you can't walk tomorrow, the sense of satisfaction is sure to be more than worth it Great going!!!

Comment

New Personal Best

Good for you and not everyone can do that.
      If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
      product app

Comment

New Personal Best

I do plan to do jogging because I think it's a good way to detox alcohol in the blood but I'm kind a busy with my job so I don't find time to do it. anyways I envy you mate.
        Alcohol will hit you bad but you can always turn your back
        Alcohol can bring a lot of misery but there is a solution because it's not a mystery
        Alcohol will give you pleasure but in the future it will give you pain that you cannot treasure

Comment

Working...
        X