Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cauliflower Popcorn

Read recipe

Others have told me to add nutritional yeast after it cooks for a cheesy flavor which also adds tons of B vitamins

Cauliflower Popcorn

I'm intrigued....now does the cauliflower pop like Popcorn.....or is it popcorn that looks like cauliflower !?! You know I'm pulling your leg Lucky ! Ha! ( It is different....wouldn't mind trying it.) Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Cauliflower Popcorn

I was afraid to open this, I was thinking it was going to be some kind-of herpes virus erupting like cauliflower popcorn. Have you tried this recipe? I use Nutritional yeast in a few things, when making crackers and breads, sometimes in Quiche, scramble eggs, mashies.

Comment

Cauliflower Popcorn

Hi Isty,

Yes, I tried it and it was super good. Will make it again for sure. I let a bag of frozen cauliflower thaw and used it for the recipe.

Comment

Cauliflower Popcorn

Lucky- My son saw me open the link- he wants to try this and the cauliflower balls that were on the bottom of the page for this recipe! I am excited to make it with him. He is my pickiest child where food is concerned, it's very hard to get him to eat veggies, so I was thrilled when he said he wanted to try 2 recipes!

Comment

Cauliflower Popcorn

You can also try to make rice out of cauliflower. It works like a charm and you can deep freeze the excess. Fried with a bit of soy sauce it tastes even better than rice.

Comment

Working...
            X