marinade if necessary.

Let the mixture marinate for at least an hour in
    a "cool spot" (refrigerator is ok in warmer
    climates) for at least 60 minutes, or until the fish is
    "soft cooked."

I like to garnish mine with boiled yucca root or
    sweet potato and choclo (the gigantic Andean corn
    kernels)
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Ceviche

Thanks for the recipe Alky. I love ceviche, but only have had it out. I am one of those people that hates cilantro. Do you think flat leaf parsley could substitute well in this recipe?

Really fresh scallops also make a good ceviche. They are already precut so cuts out a little effort.

Comment

Ceviche

Yes, absolutely! Also some people I know use oregano and coriander.
      In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Working...
      X