Sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad

I feel very sad this morning.... I woke up to my roof leaking! I know I'm feeling sad because I am really angry. I'm angry because when the guys first started working on the roof before it got real cold my hubby had worked out a deal with the lead guy to pay monthly but he never told the guys working for him! So they took the shingles off half the roof. Expecting to get paid something pretty much every time they got on the roof because that's what the lead guy led them to believe. So they stopped working with only the roofing paper on. Then the snow and cold came. As the snow would fall and melt we watched our walls develop water damage. I kept telling my hubby to at least buy some tarp and let them put that on as a temporary fix. He kept saying that was a waste of money and not to worry unless he was worried. Now we don't even have the money for the tarp. Now he's worried!! I'm anger cause he should have listened to me!!!

I drank a little bit yesterday but I'm not drinking today!!! No matter what!!!!

Sad

Hope you are doing better.

Comment

Sad

I hope everything will be fine mate. Please update us in your situation.
      Alcohol will hit you bad but you can always turn your back
      Alcohol can bring a lot of misery but there is a solution because it's not a mystery
      Alcohol will give you pleasure but in the future it will give you pain that you cannot treasure

Comment

Sad

Well.....Marty as of today our roof is leaking like crazy!!!!! Still sad/mad but I had an af day anyway!

Comment

Sad

I hope things work out for you :l
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
          X