• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to express my gratitude

o

Starlight

I know how you feel. I haven't been coming to MWO for very long and don't understand all the jokes and inside stuff. I feel like a newbie and outsider often also. I hardly ever post and don't reply very often because I feel like I'm boring also. But I do keep coming back, because this is the only place I can go with my problem. And I am tired of being alone with it.

My love pours out to you. I wish you all the best. :l Please take care of yourself and if you ever feel the urge to talk to someone, just post or PM me. I am here and thinking about you.

:h
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Star, I understand you are sad and you sound a litle depressed. Why don't you stick around a little while longer just to see how things are going here. You can post when you want and we all would like for you to stay. Sleep on it tonight and see if things are different tomorrow.
      I am glad you are here and sometimes I know I don't belong too, but that does not stop me from wading in among them.

bear
      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Sometimes we all feel like we don't belong...I got so mad one time at someone I left few a few days....keep coming in, you will click with a few people that you will find support and love from and that is ALL you really need to get the help you need to get you through to a healthier state. This is HARD and a struggle like no other struggle, but you can do it. Pleas stay....even if it is that you just keep coming back and read for awhile....when your ready jump back in....we'll be here. BUT, don't give up...there are a lot of us here...you will click with someone. You gotta like one of us nuts! I wish you much happiness...big hugs to you....

Comment

Hey Star, I understand what you are feeling, but I have to agree with MD, try to sleep on it, and then see how you feel, and your posts are not boring. I used to post like crazy, but I stopped posting so much, because I felt like I lost the ability to say things that were interesting, and I felt like it would just take up space, but it doesnt, and I am trying to make sure if I need to get something off my chest, thaty I do so, or just respond to a couple of other posts that touch me.

Listen, we enjoy your company, stick around for a little bit, you just might change your mind.

Victoria
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Yes, please sleep on it. I would hate to see you leave. I wish you all the best and hope to see you here again soon.

xoxo

Comment

I do not think you should leave. I have felt that way before too. There is a life here that if you stay you get to see you are no different. The inspiration & joking & uplifting are fun..but the reason we all stay is because of the problem & the hurt & the sharing of the serious stuff & the healing that slowly comes. Stay & share.

Comment

Chrysa may cast a witchy spell if you do not obey her when she says "Stay & Share."
                I think you better stick around Star to avoid any spells.

Comment

Dear Star,
                  I've been here over one year and sometimes I still wonder if I fit in.....
                  I post my heart......it is up to others to pick up on it.....
                  I give some
                  I take some
                  It is the way it is.....
                  All are welcome here....
                  Make your place.....it is yours alone..if you are not here then it is empty.
                  Love and Huggs
                  :h :l Nancy
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Southern...you are a dear, and you say it so well!!
                    Stay Starlight...you don't HAVE to post when you are feeling uncomfortable...just biff in a few words as and if you feel like it.....but stay and read...
                    This is not a popularity contest..it is about unconditional love and support within a group of people who all have the same problem, but with totally different needs/personalities/life circumstances.....
                    The wonderful thing about MWO is that everyone IS different.....
                    Looking forward to seeing the Starlight around just as normal......
                    Huggity hugs
                    Weesnoggymelon xxx

Comment

Starlight... the funny thing is that I really like your posts!
                      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hi Starlight,

Many of us have responded to this post by saying that we too have felt that our posts aren't good enough. I felt it very strongly on Friday when there was so much sadness on mods. I didn't know what to say- but you did and you were a comfort. What I am trying to say is that it' s only you that perceives your posts this way; no-one else.

In fact I have been reading through your posts for the last week or so and it has made me wonder why you have chosen this moment to leave. I think you are putting pressure on yourself to find a quick solution and I don't think there is one.

You made an appointment at the doc and you were pinning all your hopes on that. But, he prescribed librium which makes you even more anxious than ususal; because it is addictive. You decide not to take it which makes you more anxious because now you have not gone along with the doc.

You come up with a plan of action which requires you to cut down by one glass each night- not easy with a full bottle open. No way could I save some of the bottle till the next day. I would have to pour what I wasn't going to drink down the sink before drinking any at all.

I am not being critical of you in any way. I could not do what you are asking of yourself and stating that on here would set me up for failure and increase my anxiety and might make me want to leave the place where I had stated my intentions.

Don't throw our support away at a time when you need it. If it doesn't work then we understand that a new approach is needed. After all we are all trying to find the way out that is right for us.

Where else would you find so many people who can empathise with the way you are feeling?

You are a valued
                        member of our community. Do you think that if you up and go everyone will just forget you? No. We worry about those who don't post. Whatever you decide to do - you will be in our thoughts. We will continue to want the best for you.:l :l :l :l

Love Waves
                        Enough is enough

Comment

Hi Starlight,

Waves has just written for you, one of the most heartfelt posts that I have read this week. Take onboard all that Waves has said to you, I just wish I was so expressive and eloquent. Stay with us.........A.G.

Comment

Waves, that is a really beautiful post! Everything you've said is everything I've thought but haven't been able to articulate.

Scoobs
                            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Starlight, we are all outsiders in a way. I often feel like i don't fit in. Its my own insecurity, thats all. I am sad you feel like going. come back when you feel the time is right for you. i wish you all the best and lots of love, Bella xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X