X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poached Dishwasher Salmon

Put through a full dishwasher cycle (without heated
    dry) and WITHOUT SOAP!
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

It's interesting that this could be done, but I would rather poach salmon in a pan with lemon juice, butter and dill.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I like it. I'm still cooking mine under the car bonnet for 10 minutes on a warm engine. Perfect.

Thanks Alky!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wrap it REALLY REALLY well - My mother did this once and the wrap got a whole - what one heck of a really smelly mess:H
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Don't most people who have dishwashers also have ovens?:H:H
          You guys amaze me:H

Comment

Love it! Now if I only had a dishwasher (other than me that is).
            AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

while I certainly admire the survival spirit of making do with what you have.... I'm gonna have to go with sunbeam on this one
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Guitarista, have you seen the book "Manifold Destiny?" It's all recipes you cook in your car engine. It even gives the necessary number of miles or kilometers needed to fully cook each dish.
                In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Alky;1704174 wrote: Guitarista, have you seen the book "Manifold Destiny?" It's all recipes you cook in your car engine. It even gives the necessary number of miles or kilometers needed to fully cook each dish.
                  No i haven't Alky, but you're speaking my language. That book had to be written sooner or later. Will look it up. Thanks.

Best wishes G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Motor Skills?

Comment

Working...
                    X