One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - October 2014

We are back!!!!! I am so excited to check everything out. Nursie saved us from being floundering for this past week. THANK YOU NURSIE!!!!

Let's get back to our thread - One Step at a Time

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

I posted a little while ago - but am more than happy to post in the October thread !!! When I posted earlier I had clicked on the 'remember me' box and it didn't ! And when I tried to enter my name and password it wouldn't let me log in up there in the corner - I had to enter in in the big box in the middle ......also I did sort out my avatar when I was here earlier and it has gone again .....
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Looks like I made it in tonight after all...

Comment

OK I am finally here.....WooHoo I think.
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi everyone!! Just wondering if any of you have heard that Nursie's biopsy results came back positive for breast cancer! 😞 might not hurt to pay one more visit to the Nursery
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Oh No ABC - yes I will be over there - I am a survivor so will do all I can to help her .... MB is also a survivor - poor Nursie ..... but the hardest part is the waiting - once you KNOW then you can make a plan .....
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks cowboy.......
              Sad news.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Until this site gets straightened out, I will be spending more time at the Stepping Forward site.

Sun, like me, you probably selected a "profile" pic, thinking it would be your avatar. I can't see any place where we can select avatar pics, yet.

Comment

Yes Fen - if I go to YOUR profile I see the pic of the squirrel with the cape on ..... but do not see how to make it into an avatar! It is all a tad odd ...... and will have to see if I can then add this web page to my iPad - I am not taking anything else to UK with me ..... (like a laptop).

Hugs, Sun XXX

Comment

Hi gang,

All is well, I am home for a week now and ended in the hospital for a day of check ups, feeling much better as the stress level lowers i feel better each day.
                    Now restoring health and looking forward to new job on Monday.
                    FT
                    AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                    As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

We've been worried about you FT. GLAD TO SEE YOU.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I loved the avatars so hopefully they will get that worked out.
                        I am so sad to hear Nursies news...we will rally around and support her. I don't know what I would have done without her site last week...
                        Meeting at church tonight. It has been raining like crazy all day.
                        Will poke around here a while then go to the other site and see what I missed.
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I was a subscriber two weeks ago...now I'm not?

Comment

Dottie, did you have to re-subscribe?

Comment

FT, I was afraid something terrible had happened to you! Do you have any more news concerning the messed up EKG you had?

Comment

Working...
                              X