Friday Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Army thread

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Morning Dreamboat !!

Comment

There nuttin' in that mug :rant:

Comment

Should never have asked Zach to get :stomper: back for you. Of course there's something in there - open your eyes, woman!

And good morning to you. And another good morning for Molly.

Comment

Keep forgetting :stomper: is now rant surrounded by colons.

Comment

Well : I need to go enter the corporate world - earn a crust !
            Will talk when I get there
            Nice & quiet on Fridays :welldone:

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooooo, Mollymoooo and Satzuma.

Its 5 years ago today that I went to my first meet up in Belfast where I met the lovely Mario and Opal.:happy2:
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Satz,Dreamy and Molly. Feeling good this morning as the sun is shining and I am doing my gratitude stuff.

Trying another AA meeting this morning they feel my problem now is that I live in a house full of temptation to drink.

Comment

Hiya jackie x post

Comment

LOVED the meetup

Comment

Apart from everything else.............I really startled myself when I ordered room service.

Of course no-one will ever for get Mario's immortal words when approached two women in the hotel lobby and asked....................'Are you My Way Out'.............they weren't me and Opal.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Our Whizzy,

From what I can gather in my extensive research (about 10 mins) my role today will be if people wander off subject............like footie or what's for tea..........to bring them back to the matter in hand....
                        Anyway if no-one turns up I'll still get a big tick for my NVQ just for being there.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                          Morning Mrsa!! Really? I would have understood that a few years back but.....?? anyway great that you are talking to people about how you're feeling ---- are there any womens meetings around you? I'd love to go to one of them -- oh and Jackie has her Smart meeting today --- good luck with that honey ----- when you say you are facilitating it - is that the same as a secretary in AA?
                          No womens meetings that I can find. My problem seemed to be that the craving came back when I was thinking it would be nice to have a glass of wine with everyone else alsoI just was allowing the intrusive thoughts to grow. `Anyway managed to get myself "sorted" Alcohol terrifies me

Comment

Loved the Mario story - would have paid money to see the looks!

Lots of respect for people who live in a house where they're confronted with booze daily (assuming here it's daily?). There was a time when Mr Nice left open bottles of wine here - felt very proud that I didn't feel bothered by that. Guess I was too astounded that people could actually not finish a bottle and not think anything of it - and then only go back to it days later. Certainly never happened in my fogged little world.

Laters!

Comment

GREETINGS from the workhouse :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                              X