Frustration with website functions on tablets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustration with website functions on tablets

Today alone, TWICE, I have put forth considerable effort to try to reply to a post with thoughtful, quality substance to end up fat fingering it, then the whole post is deleted, regardless of the 'automatic save' message.

This alienates me;as I am trying to connect with folks on here and I understand it takes time, but heck! I am not tech savvy and I guess the tech savvy thrive here.
    Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
    I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Roadside, I have the same problems on my tablet and ipad as well. If I know my post will be long, or slow to type in, I do it in Word or notepad first, then copy and paste here. A bit more time, but hey, the support we have to give is worth the extra effort. In my case, I thinks it's the auto logoff since I'm not a fast typist, so lots of my posts are copy and paste lol. Have a great day my friend and keep coming back!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I just post from my el cheapo phone and i never have probs
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X