Scottish lass has 9 months today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottish lass has 9 months today!!!!

Just wanted to say ...well done.......you put the time and effort in ..and here you are...well chuffed for you :hyper::rara::woohoo2::congrats:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

I am well chuffed for you toooo SL, great work girl, keep it up.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Super chuffed for you SL!

Congratulations. it's an honour and a pleasure being a part of your journey.

G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well done my beautiful friend xx

Comment

Great goings, SL! Doing happy pink elephant dances for you!
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

well chuffed SL!

Comment

Woo-hoo SL,very proud of you,congrats!!!!!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Protect this quit like you did your little babies after 9 long months, SL. You've gained something very precious and I'm so happy for you. xx, NS

Comment

Well done and lots of hugs from the penguins!

Comment

Congratulations SL. 9 months. That's fantastic.
                    No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Oh my golly gosh!! I have had a tough day at work, then got one of those last minute grocery store requests from a girl (one of the requests a while ago that I loved to get so I could pick up a bottle at the same time) and then home to run the girls around - took a minute to sign in here and look what I found here! I had totally missed this date - what a joy! Thanks Mick for remembering:hug:
                      I really need to thank each and everyone one of you for being such a huge part of my wins - this is a long time coming (lots of stops and starts, many day ones etc), but seems that it is here and here to stay - so ....:thanks:
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Whoot to my friend Scottish Lass! I'm chuffed, too, and chuffed to use that word I learned on MWO.

You are such an honest and caring person, and I am very proud of this fine accomplishment!

xo
                        Pav

Comment

I know Pav,i thought "chuffed"meant pissed off when i first heard it
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

SL,
                            SO proud of you. Yay!
                            I remember you talking about a 'lovely glass of wine' back about 8 months ago...boy how your mindset has changed. You have done so well and your life is just getting better and better. (mine is too)
                            I am Chuffed (new word for me too!)

Have a wonderful day!
                            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Hiya,

What a wonderful achievement, to get one day is huge so to have a whole 9 months is gobsmacking :welldone:

well done love Flossie xx
                              I am too big and too small and too much and not enough and too frightened to change and too sad to stay the same

Comment

Working...
                              X