Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Way Out on mobile

Hello everyone.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before? The mobile experience on the site is dreadful. I think the new forum software is great, don't get me wrong, but mobile.... blows. Are the site admins still making changes?

admins have disappeared. i avoided the mobile option on my phone, just as well it would seem.

Comment

Works ok this end. But i'm a bit of an easily pleased dinosaur. In fact, i'm elated when any kind of communications technology works for me.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I use the mobile site for reading, and find it okay for that. But I use the desktop option to post from my phone. I agree with G-Man though, it's great to have it on mobile or desktop!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
        X