mobile site or app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mobile site or app

I'm looking for a link to MWO's mobile site or a mobile app so I can post/read on my phone. Is either option available?

When I had it on an iPod some time ago, there was a mobile option in the browser in the lower left corner, I think. I found it really hard to use, though, and thought the regular website was easier. A well-designed app would be nice!

Comment

Thanks, NS. I used it for awhile but can't find the URL anymore. I like the regular site on my Tab but on this phone the regular site is hard to use.

Comment

Ginger, are you IPhone or other?
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ginger, here is the url, if you open it on your smartphone, it should take you to the mobile site, then just add it to your homescreen.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's the URL I use on my smartphone but it doesn't translate to a mobile site. I'm using Google Chrome on an Android.

Comment

So if you get to the community page, then save it to your homescreen, the next time you click on it doesn't take you to the mobile site, or the option of mobile or desktop?

Comment

Me again Ginger, just found this online

Newer Android devices with Chrome installed as the default browser have an easy work-around. Inside Chrome, just tap the “…” button in the top right of the browser and select “Request Desktop Site.”

Maybe it also gives you the option to request mobile site?

Comment

ABC, I tried both but it's still desktop view. The font is about a 4. Lol

Comment

I'll keep searching lol I'm on a mission now!

Comment

Texting my BIL, IT person, he says it may not be possible, depends on how the site server was configured..Zack would know, but it seems like he pulled a vanishing act lol

Comment

Thanks, Cowboy. I wonder if he'd respond to a PM. This will be more and more important to me as travel season kicks off. Two giant bass and one big trout lost their battle today ;o)

Do you know Zack's login name?
                        Last edited by Ginger999; April 16, 2015, 08:35 PM.

Comment

I found where you can change it to mobile option. The blue bar near the bottom of the page there's a drop down that says "fluid - morbid blue" if you click on that, you can change it to mobile light. The colors are terrible though and difficult to read. It would make it easier to use with my phone if the colors were readable. "/

Comment

Sounds like the fishing (and eating) were both good! Here is zack's login zmenchhofer I don't know the tech suport email though. Have a great day my friend!

Comment

Thanks! Lyda, me and the two dogs hiked 10.5 miles yesterday. My body is feeling it today! Guys are heading back out to catch dinner and we are going for a shorter hike today! Thanks for the help! Have a great day.

I'm using the mobile site to post this. Hope it doesn't look too weird!

Comment

Working...
                              X