Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnosis CD's

Hello friends,

Has anyone out there tried the CD's? I paged though a few pages in Holistic Healing and did not really find a strong thumbs up or down. It is a bit of money to spend but I am willing to try them if others have found success. I used a hypnosis CD for weight loss years back and found some success with it...I know there are other CD's on the market that are a bit chaeper but cheaper is not always better. It would be cheaper then seeing a therapist I guess...I am willing to do that as well...I just get tired of listening to myself dron on and on about my same old problems. It never feels like any action is taken in counseling session....hypnotherepy would feel like action.

Thank you for your input
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    ~Albert Einstein quote

Tat,
    Someone was just on the boards from the UK with a set they were willing to sell. I will see if I can find that thread and bump it up for you.
    I have heard great things about the CD's and if you think about the per day cost of drinking, in my case, they'd have paid for themselves in less than two weeks (sad!). Let me go find that thread, are you in the UK? B
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

The poster was YouKayBee. I'm trying to post the link for you here....https://www.mywayout.org/community/sh...23#post1623723

I hope that works, it was posted last Saturday and is under the Holistic healing section. Good luck! B
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Byrd thank you for finding that for me, I truly appreciate you taking the time....I am in the US though...MN. If they work they will be worth their weight in gold. I just wanted to hear from some MWO friends who have used them. Like you said...they will pay for themselves in a matter of weeks.....sadly true.
        We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
        ~Albert Einstein quote

Comment

I have a copy and live in the US. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll get them out to you.
          Sam (in Va)
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Re: Hypnosis CD's

Hello all, I have the Hypno CD's up for grabs if anyone would like them.
            You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Hi. I also have the MWO book and CDs up for grabs, and I would be glad to mail them to anyone who would desire them.

I am happy to say that I am 2 years AF. It took me at least 10 years of struggling to get there but I somehow made it.

Sending good vibes to all ...

Comment

Does anyone still have the hypnosis cds or the exact name I should be searching for in eBay/amazon?

Comment

Working...
                X