tuesday 20 October af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuesday 20 October af daily

Heya quick whizz in before holibobs, off to Prague for few days then UK mini city break after to see a band
    Need to pack and shower,taxi here in couple of hours.

I'm shattered and feeling jittery - remembered not done mindfulness for few days so may put that on before I go.
    Looking forward to change of scene - take care everyone.
    one day at a time

hiya folks how are yizall?..just a quick jump in ..off to clean windows in a min ...just finished planting up cabbage seedlings!so here we go ..but firsdt ..a brew I need one defo..

bear enjoy prague...its a few years since I ve been there..if you get the chance ..go up the tower in St Vitus cathedral ..the view is brill...andthe walk over the King Charles bridge....good for you re drink thot ..comes in ..goes out ..bye bye!!
    btw I love quorn mince in chilli con carne..

hey Sam ..hows you ? ..a good?? frost ..ermm not this way its brutal ..going to hafta pull the rest of my turnips as they are getting battered by it ..not many lefyt anyway..need to look out for them apples ,though doubt if we will get them here...

hey pauly ..hows you today then?feelin better ...well I guess a lot of this drinking lark is down to you ...there is more support here for you that]n there is on the golden gate bridge ..so lets do it...and dont be afraid to use us..if it was going to ratshit for me and I thought by mailing someone it would stop me having that drink..no prizes for guessin what I would do ..so big hug,big smile ...lets go..

hiya Lav..hows you then?all good ..those outfits would be mad...had to make a barrier so that Zeuss wont get into the veggie planter..he has already...if you look at the back left pot..it used to be full of mint..not no more!!heres your brew for the day coming up ..Just last night watched the last of the Amish mafia series ..it has really gone off the boil ..and pretty far fetched now..have a great day with your apprentice

hi mary jo..hows you then ?yep sometimes the assumption is on here we fear the worst ..but other times its just wondering if all is ok..I grow hibiscus indoors here at present I have 5 plants in baskets and 2 cuttings just rooting ..last time I had hibiscus tea was in Egypt and loved it..have a great day.

pie ..thats brill well done...it aint no dragon ..ita creation that you made ..and destroyed ..well done you..hertes the dogs I was talking about ..got the price wrong ..a mere 10 grand each!!bargain..

Owner becomes first European to successfully breed Phu Quoc Ridgebacks | Daily Mail Online

hey det ..nice to see you mate ..glad all is good ..would you like to borrow a window for your computer ?to launch it at?

hiya ns ..hope all is wellin your world ..

ppqp..messaged me she is doing ok..got results for some tests..to discuss with doc she has got some more tests to go.hopes to be back soon and positively no drink
    (her words)
    right folks big off up the ladder have a good one...

veg.jpg

My girlfriend's dog came running up to us for a cuddle.

"I love you Freddy," she said, stroking his fur.

"I love him more than you," I replied.

She said, "I don't think so, I definitely love him most."

I said, "You misunderstood me."

It has been announced that, while on a state visit to Britain from 20th-23rd October, the President of China will stay overnight at Buckingham Palace.

It has also been announced that Prince Philip will not.

For sale - Rack of lamb, near mint.

Oprah Winfrey to buy 10% of Weight Watchers

Bet it's the cake section

I've been chatting with this girl on the internet for quite some time, and today we agreed to hook up at an electricians convention.

I'm so excited, I can't wait to meter.

My girlfriend asked me what I'd like to call our son?

I said, "I quite like Gwhatod."

She said, "What in God's name is that?"

I said, "Yes."

I think hitch-hikers are really friendly.

I've gone past three in the last hour and they all gave me the thumbs up

At a local Winery cellar door, the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire.
    A drunkard with a ragged, dirty look came to apply for the position.
    The director of the warehouse wondered how to send him away.

They gave him a glass to drink.
    He tried it and said, "It's a muscat, three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in large old barrels. Low grade but acceptable."
    "That's correct", said the boss.

Another glass....

"It's a cabernet, eight years old, a south-western slope, new oak barrels, matured at 8 degrees. Requires three more years for finest results."

"Correct."

A third glass...

"It's a non-vintage pinot champagne, high grade and exclusive," calmly said the drunk.

The director was astonished. He winked at his secretary to suggest something. She left the room and came back in with a glass of urine. The alcoholic tried it.
    "It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant and, if you don't give me the job, I'll name the father."
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mick; October 20, 2015, 04:27 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning all
      thanks for the start up Mick. Turnips, eh?.... I like turnips, one of my favs that the wife doesn't really like so I haven't grown them in awhile.

Short peek in this am, gotta get rolling, just want to wish everyone a non-turbulent Tuesday

Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mary Poppins was travelling home one evening, but due to worsening weather, she decided to stop at a hotel.
        She approached the receptionist and asked for a room for the night.
        "Certainly madam",
        he replied courteously.
        "Is the restaurant open still?" inquired Mary.
        "Sorry, no,"
        came the reply,
        "but room service is available all night. Would you care to select something from the menu?"
        Mary smiled and took the menu and perused it.
        "Hmm, I would like cauliflower cheese please,"
        said Mary.
        "Certainly madam,"
        he replied.
        "And can I have breakfast in bed?"
        asked Mary politely.
        The receptionist nodded and smiled.
        "In that case, I would love a couple of poached eggs please,"
        Mary mused.
        After confirming the order, Mary signed in and went up to her room for the night.
        The night passed uneventfully and next morning Mary came down early to check out.
        The same guy was still on the desk.
        "Morning madam...sleep well?"
        "Yes, thank you,"
        Mary replied.
        "Food to your liking?"
        "Well, I have to say the cauliflower cheese was exceptional, Shame about the eggs though....they really weren't nice at all,"
        replied Mary.
        "Oh...well, perhaps you could contribute these thoughts to our Guest Comments Book?
        We are always looking to improve our service and would value your opinion," said the receptionist.
        "Ok I will...thanks!"
        replied Mary....who then checked out, paused awhile,
        then scribbled a comment into the book, and then left to continue her journey home.
        Curious, the receptionist picked up the book to read her comment
        "Supercauliflowercheesebuteggswerequiteatrocious!! !!"
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Tuesday to all!

Have a great trip bear, enjoy & be mindful

Mick, so it's the case of the missing mint, huh? Ha ha!!!
          I think your bunnies do a great job of garden cleaning, just like my chickens.
          My apprentice woke up bursting with energy this morning. If I could just harness that energy anything would be possible, LOL
          I'm glad to hear that PQ is OK, hope she gets back soon.

Sam, not so chilly here this morning, yesterday was odd.
          Hope you have a great day!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Tuesday!!!
          Hi to Det, Pie, NS, Pauly & anyone dropping in today.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, have fun,safe travels Bear Mick,my bougie has flowers again, like a woman I think cuz its moody today Michelle is 25! Can't believe it,time flies,jeez,yesterday at work this drunk guy came in and started yelling about needing an f-ing haircut,I told him to leave,he wouldn't!!couldn't get ahold of security or the cops, finally got ahold of security 2 hours later,I'm tired of working in the ghetto,I'm tired of doing hair,meh,but I have bills to pay,just venting, hello Lav,Pie,Mary Jo,Sam,NS,SF,Det hope we all get through today safe,sane and sober
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy travels, Bear!

Mick judging by that pic of Sandy and Zeuss, you sure got it right in bringing those two together. Brilliant jokes today! Got a friend who fancies Ridgebacks, so will be sharing the article. Thanks for the link, and for the news of PQ.

Morning Sam, Lav, Pauly and all to come.

NS, happy 1,000 days and beyond! Such a gem you are!

Comment

Meant to add that I had to create a new profile in order to access MWO from my phone, so I went with Pie2. Just fyi.

Comment

Working...
                X