Sunday Oct 25 Fredrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Oct 25 Fredrick

No fred started so hope all the folks in zee old country are sleeping and enjoying a rest.
    a rainy kind of Sunday, Pie you getting lots of rain? hope the flooding is minimal if at all

Seems like along day of playing toones, my hands feel as if they can't take long stretches of playing any more... carpel tunnel stuff and they go numb. I played about 4hours yesterday and they are not happy with me. Oh well, just another aging process thang I suppose.

The wife's off being a ding-a-ling this AM. Plays hand bells at a church.

Looks like an inside kind of day here at the ol ranch. Be well good friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Good morning Sam & all Abbers

I was about to start the thread Sam but I was interrupted by a text message from my DIL. She's looking for someone to watch the boys this afternoon so I guess I was elected, ha ha!

I hear you about having difficulty using your hands these days, same here. Mine actually get cramped up - ridiculous
    This getting old thing is definitely not for sissies!
    I was going to spend my day getting caught up with some work in my shop. I guess my plans are changing a bit, oh well. Damp here today too.

Hello to everyone & wishing a great AF day for all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, just a quick hello from me to let you know I'm still alive haha,Bear,glad you had a good trip been kinda quiet on the thread lately, wonder where everyone is? Hope everyone has a nice Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya folks how are all?ithought I had posted this morning before I went out... As you can see Im doing this on my phone ..didn't find too much but hey Ho. ..knee held out too have a great evening all
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

hey everyone,on sofa having lazy day after gym class - planning what healthy veggie recipes I'm cooking this week,including raw choc brownies for a more healthy sugar craving.

Spa tomorrow with old friends,other than that,exercise,reading,cleaning and house pottering - nice!
          Did first big shop at ALDI, saved a tonne

Happy sober saturday everyone,time to focus on being nice to myself - reading about self compassion and think it may be the missing trick for me.
          one day at a time

Comment

Working...
          X