November Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Mods

Hi all. Have not checked in in a while and see some "faces" I do not recognize. Hi to all. Would love to see the mods threads become more active again. I am looking to reduce my consumption and hope posting regularly will help with that. Hope to see more folks join in this month. Also looking to get my exercise plan ramped back up. Have been running just twice a week due to a sore knee but it is feeling better so want to aim for three. Also need to do my resistance training more consistently. How is everyone else doing?

Hello Ducky - you are right, monthly Mods thread fell by the wayside. Blue started the "not wanting to be totally AF" which is semi-active.
    Good for you on wanting to cut back on your drinking and for getting in shape. I alternate run/walk days with golf. How many miles are you doing these days?

TMH
    The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Hi there- I'm happy to participate - like TMH said there is just very little activity on any of the mods threads really. I wish there were more but I read and sometimes post on the other threads which I find very useful too.

I'm facing some tough times ahead - my mom has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer. Her treatment hasn't started yet but I know she will need a lot of support. I am very glad to be facing this clear headed. I will treasure every moment I have with her and I will be there to support her with a clear mind and feeling as good as I can because I won't be hungover. I am truly grateful for that.

Comment

Frances, so sorry about your Mom. I hope she isn't in pain. You being at your best is a gift to her. Come here & rant & rave if need be.
        The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Thanks for the replies TMH and Frances. Frances I am also sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you can be there for her. If it is easier I will just pop over to the other thread and post since you all have been posting there.

Comment

Posting either place is fine with me :happy2:

And thanks to both of you for your support. It is nice just to know I have a place to come if and when I need it or if I just want to talk to someone. And that's true regardless of my mom's situation.

Comment

I've been bad with my modding lately. I am actually finding myself somewhat sick today. I think I am going to go home early. My life, all and all, has been good. It's funny, when I was miserable, I found myself taking more notice of knocking AL out of my life, now, I am not sure what is going on. LOL. Anyway, I think I can use some help again. Best, j.

Comment

Working...
              X