friday ...7 days before friday the 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday ...7 days before friday the 13th

morn all ...n how are we then today...?wow moves afoot to turn this into a noodie fred?count me out on that one....not for any mora or high ground issues ...its bloody freezin!!:congratulatory:thats ir weekend is nearly upon us again....any one doing anything spesh this weekend?I started making my packing crate table so we shall see how that turns out ..got to practice woodburning to letter it too

anyways brew time..all in for it?

hiya bear hows you today then?all ok?yep agreed ..its a safe place to let off steam here...just trying to give you ideas and suggestions to help thats all ...for all types you have met...well reckon Ive probably met the same at least twice in my life..but hey no drama...tried to get tickets yesterday for Car fest north.....next year ..they are sold out already....

hiya Sam..hows you today then mate.....as far as the waste food goes..over here they wont even let you have it for the pigs... heres a pic of the pigs up at my mates place...he now has 6 of those and 2 other ones..

11221336_1644364375836192_446860355728274417_n.jpg

hiya pauly ..how are you today then?all good?nope wont be getting a do ...garden is too small..also the rabbits..this is their home too and I aint gonna screw that up for them..you up to anything this weekend?

aargh ..just loost the whole fred!!!! jokes the lot.......even the auto save only saved a little bit ..grrrrr...big hello to everyone that II missed ..I can assure you I didnt miss you first time round!!!take it easy n have a great time
    Last edited by Mick; November 6, 2015, 10:32 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning all
    yep, this site acting a little wacky. Mick, couldn't open your picture, probably cause of the same thing, wack-o-la. Yes to the brew, thank you.

off to the races, hope to check back in later, looks like a pretty day, then rain tomorrow??
    later friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday to all!

Dark & cloudy here, damp too! Feels like we need the AC back on - crazy!
      Nothing special on my game plan today, just Curves & a bit of work.

Mick, have fun building your table
      I agree that the website here has some issues, so does this laptop I'm using, ha ha!!

Hi there Sam! I think we are in for some rain at some point today!
      I hope your day goes well.

Bear, I have cut the cord & eliminated my need to stress out over everything & everyone. I finally just realized that I cannot control anything or anyone, just myself. Other people are going to do what they want to do anyway. Why kill myself over their behaviors & decisions? Life is too short, I just want to be happy & as healthy as possible. I hope your day is going well

Pie, a boarder with nudist tendencies? I don't think so, LOL!!!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF day!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,where did you finally find the crate?maybe you said already but my brain didn't get it, don't go catching it on fire when you label it couldn't get the pic either,Pie,no nudists!! Eew gross,I don't like nudists,I keep imagining them sitting on everything, bleh! I've been so tired this week,can't get going,ho hum,this too shall pass,also my quitting smoking is not going that great I smoke to try and clear my head and wake up, does it work?sometimes,but its grossing me out,you still off the cigs Bear? Hello Sam,Lav,NS,Det,SF I hope we all have a happy,AF Friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

bi pauly...made the crate out of an old pallet..doesnt look too bad..be better finished tho....
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Great idea Mick,not quite as authentic but it will look cool
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Gang, I let the day get away from me. Three unexpected pupcare assignments came my way. Happy, happy. Okay, so that's 3 votes for no nudists, and 1 "could be interesting" from NS. Mebbe I'll just flip a coin. See y'all tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X