firsdi 12th nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firsdi 12th nov

good morning people..and how arecwe all today then ? all good I hope...well the sun is out over here again today ...think its a quick blast between the clouds ..as we have been warned that Hurricane Abigail is jotting about and the weather is promising more rain ...and stronger wind than a sunday dinner with mushy peas n brussel sprouts!!
    anyways...brew time peeps....

hiya bear ..and hows you today then?all good I hope..yep know Sale pretty well...I ve got a friend who I go detecting with and he lives on the racecourse estate...how comes you are all the way down there? i think youre right about the meditation and relaxation...when youve got to force yourself to do it ,I think its defeating the object!yep the boddies brewery has now gone..it was called the brewery tap..its where they used to train their pub mangers....Strangeways riot...remember it very well..April 1st 1990..main rioters? Lord,Murray Williams ,Nelson ,Azzopardi,Gee ,Taylor,Bush,Jones..remember those names ..tho Im sure there is more

hiya tt....ong time no hear ...glad to hear that you aint behaving yourself.....even better that you cant blame it on booze!!are you still travelling all over the world ?hows la famille?

hiya Sam..how was the buffalo farm yesterday?did they all behave? yep put the first coats of wax into the crate yesterday..its holding the colour and the texture..just trying to do a bit of a stencil on to it

hiya pauly ...how are you today then?Julie is the same as you with sleeping....last night,went to bed she woke me up about 2 ...and that was it yakking all night!!!she usuually survives on about 4 hours a night ...and then goes to work no probs ..jeez...had to look up what 86 ing something means!! you learn every day!!any more mad messages at work?

hiya NS...great to hear from you ....how are you then?what are you up to?grand children involved?

hiya Lav...how are you today then?well did you have the kiddywinks yesterday?how the garden doing ? any progress?mine has come to a standstill at the moment...I planted somwe small cabbage plants and the snails have had them !!!brew time..here you go....have a great day...

Hiya det sf,and all the others Ive forgotten,hope all is well with you

Got sacked from my job as the restaurant manager today after an employee lost three fingers in one of the electric food mixers.

Apparently I'd failed to do an adequate whisk assessment.

I asked my next door neighbour why he had number thirty four painted on his bin when he lived at number eight,

"It's so the binmen will leave it near my house after they have emptied it, " he replied.

Starbucks have been criticised after removing anything that resembles Christmas from their Christmas cups this year.

That's nothing...

They removed anything that resembles coffee from their coffee cups years ago.

Once , in a Moscow hotel, I was stung by what I thought at the time was a dodgy looking wasp.

Although now I suspect it was the cagey bee

Just landed a job as an assistant typist, helping with capital letters.

Its shift work.

Joe says to Paddy, "Close your curtains the next time you're being intimate with your wife. The whole street was watching and laughing at you yesterday."
    Paddy says: "Well the joke's on them because I wasn't even at home yesterday."

The Irish have solved their fuel problems. They’ve imported 50 million tonnes of sand from the Arabs and are going to drill for their own oil.

Paddy and Mick find three grenades, so they decide to take them to a police station.
    Mick says, "What if one explodes before we get there?"
    Paddy: "We’ll lie and say we only found two."

Paddy's in the bathroom and Murphy shouts to him. "Did you find the shampoo?"
    Paddy says, "yes but it's for dry hair and I've just wet mine."

1898240_898926970215460_4742960880907991073_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick,be sure and post a pic of the final product I get about 5 to 6 hours of sleep,still go to work but some days I'm a zombie other days I feel great,I've quit fighting it cuz sometimes when I get too much I feel worse,think its a woman thing,no notes but soooo many assholes yesterday! I'm tired of attitude but at least I have one too Sam,I love buffaloes, they look so strong and rarely seen so they're special to me tomatoes are still alive even though its been cold,I hope at least one turns red,I don't care how little it is,for some reason that plant thriving has made me happy,like I've accomplished something, that's kinda dumb but its true,hello Bear,Pie,Det,Lav,NS,PQ,SF,let's all have a great Thursday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning Friends,

Back in October, I accepted an offer to buy a modem/router that would allow me to continue internet service with current provider. The equipment went on back-order, but arrived yesterday. Now I have internet again, but at increased cost, and less than half of the data allowance. So, plan is to check with AT&T today to see what options they might have.

Cool front blew through last night. So far temps not cold enough to impact the massive mosquito population. I could live very nicely without ever seeing another mosquito or cockroach again! At least I now live in Sober Land. That's what counts the most.

Comment

Pie,the service we have now is $64!!! To me that's too damn much but its all there is,I can'tbbelieve in a city the size of Vegas there's only 1 provider in our area!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all
          looks like rain in my future, not sure who or where I'm going today, probably a day on the phone.

Mick, thanks for the start of the day, glad you have some sun... quiet before the storm?? Stencil difficult to do? Here's a place I went to yesterday, the lady told me people always asking to go detecting. Civil war stuff:

IMG_1561.jpg

Hey Pauly, there have been a couple of buffalo farms around here, but go out business for one reason or another, usually a rich man's fancy that gets bored. These folks have been doing it for awhile. They appear to be well entrenched. Good on them!!

Pie, I know the world of expensive internet and low data. PIA!!! especially since our world seems to have made it a necessity.

Well, out to do a little feeding
          Be well friends
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Cloudy, damp & a bit chilly in these parts so far, oh well.
            Made my early morning trek to my grandaughter's for our Thursday fun day

Mick, glad to hear the sun is somewhere today!
            My garden is down to a few broccoli plants & a few sprouts like yours. The winter farm share has started up again so I'll be getting plenty of fresh organic veggies.
            Sleep is a blessed thing when it happens, LOL

Pauly, I know that the city of Philadelphia only has one internet service provider - it's a monoply thing, no one else has been able to break into the market. I live 40 some miles south of the city & use a completely different privider. And the service is actually excellent!!
            I have one of those package deals with internet, tv & phone all on one (big) bill.

Pie, our internet provider offered us new upgraded routers this year - free!!!
            We got it & our son-in-law helped us get it installed. Useful guy, hs ha.
            I hope you can find something suitable in your area.
            When we built our house 12 years agobthere was NO cable service of anykind available in our area.mwe had to rely on dialup modems for internet & sattelite for TV - both awful. About a year or more later the cable company agreed to string cable on our country road. It was only after a lot of begging, LOL

Hey Sam, damp it is for us, huh? I hear the next two days are going to be windy & chilly. I guess Fall has arrived.

Hello to bear & everyone.
            Have a marvelous AF Thursday.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hidy hidy ho ABeroooos!

In such a more lovely mood today happy to report. really working hard on my mindfulness, gratitude and positive visualization homework. Got back today from the road and I feel much better
              than I normally do. Normally I come home feeling like something the cat drug in, so this is a good sign Maybe having BBQ ribs for breakfast was my key yes really I did.

Mick, great kickstart thank you. More wind than a mushy peas dinner? hhahahahahahaaaa

Pauly, I ditto Nosugar on concentrating on good diet first and supplement if you need to secondarily. you certainly should be feel crummy so much.

since Tesla has moved into town and is rumored to be hiring 6,500 people I'm thinking that might be a good place to drop a resume.

I'm off to see a different counselor tomorrow. My previous one just didn't pan out for me so we'll see how goes.

Bear, great job the other night on staying AF when out at the concert!

time to watch an episode of 'the blacklist' and wind down

be well friends
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X